Need a refund please

Discus and support Need a refund please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CloudedxMarbles, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Need a refund please

My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please

:)

CloudedxMarbles, Nov 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Need a refund please

3. Pyxlation Win User

I need a refund please

Sorry bro but I doubt they are going to refund you anything. Most sales are final and there are no returns.....
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I need a refund please

You can contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    but as mentioned,it's highly unlikely you'll get a refund just because you don't like it.

That's why it's always best to do a little research & read the games description properly before buying a digital game.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

I need a refund please

Please don't post personal information on the forum.

I don't know what you like/don't like, but you should give it a try. It's a great game... even if it is single player.
  6. DENAz666 Win User

I need a refund please

Hey mate,

Yeah, as suggested above, the chances of getting a refund are slim, as it warns you just before you purchase that there are no refunds :( You can try giving xbox a call, but just prepare that it won't be refunded

Cheers

Denaz
Thema:

Need a refund please

1. Need a refund please - Similar Threads - Need refund please

2. i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need a refund: i bought ea access to play fifa 20 trial, i spent 3 hours on the ea help line beacuse xbox told me to contact them when it dident work. ea told me they cannot help me after 50 mins in a help chat....
  3. Necesito un reembolso [Mod Translation - I need a refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito un reembolso [Mod Translation - I need a refund]: Hola, hace como 3 semanas cancele mi suscripción de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate y mi Xbox Game Pass se terminó el 21 de agosto y hoy me cobraron y ya lo había cancelado, hasta si voy a suscripciones...
  4. In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund: I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund. the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but are on console yes I'm sure I was in the...
  5. I need some money refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need some money refunded: I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my credit card and I would like them refunded...
  6. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  7. I need help with a refund for a digital order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a refund for a digital order: I am getting no where with xbox.com/refund. The three times I have called in, support agents agree with me that my issue qualifys for a refund, however when I filled out the form, I didn't make...
  8. Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...: I accidentally purchase 1000 v bucks for $9.99 on fortnite battle royale. Please refund the purchase i still have the v bucks unspent and i need the money for rent....
  9. I need a refund please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund please: I recently bought Dragon Age: Inquisition thinking you could play open world with your buds on singleplayer. But soon I found that the multiplayer was nothing what i expected I just bought this...
  10. Please I need my refund for the failed purchases on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need my refund for the failed purchases on xbox.com: It continuously displays something went wrong but proceeds to charge my credit card. Please refund is being requested thanks 47add241-0015-483a-96c6-95b9c862f5f4