Need a Roblox receipt

Discus and support Need a Roblox receipt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheKillingBean, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Need a Roblox receipt

Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my password. I connected Roblox and I need a receipt from Xbox that I bought Roblox. But because Roblox is a free game I will not show up in my purchases history. I told Roblox this a lot times and always get the same response that I need the receipt or contact Xbox.

So how can I get a receipt from Xbox that I “purchased” Roblox? I even give them a screenshot from my Xbox console (game information) where you can see the date and time when I purchased the game, but I still need the receipt.

:)

TheKillingBean, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Need a Roblox receipt

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Unfortunately, for free games, they will not appear on our order history but the in-game items we have purchased will show up.

I myself experienced this but with my brother's account, what helped us was the payment method that we used to purchase a Robux. If you have in-game purchases you may need to consider them and inform the Roblox team as proof.
  3. Mihalus Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

Hi, thanks for your help. Actually that was the first place I looked. I do not have a receipt for Roblox because it was a free game. I purchased it twice, because we have two xbox live accounts, and neither time was a receipt generated. I have a receipt
    for all purchases except the "free purchases." Those do not generate receipts.

I have noticed that several people have run into this same problem. Either Roblox or Microsoft really need to fix this. Many thanks for listening. I understand that you do not work for Microsoft, and you are just trying to help.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

5. AlertTrack100 Win User

receipt for robux

Hello i just need any of my receipt to get my roblox account back hopefully you guys can get please
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

That free download would constitute a purchase receipt. That should be good enough for them, as Roblox is a free game, but they have in game purchases for coins. If you can find purchases for coins, that should also cover you with what you need with Roblox
    support.
Thema:

Need a Roblox receipt

1. Need a Roblox receipt - Similar Threads - Need Roblox receipt

2. I need to cancel a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel a subscription?: I need to cancel a subscription that wasn't approved or done by me? My bank says to send Microsoft an email? At what address? Thank you 30768dc3-5aa6-41bc-a36f-7f7fa9679b97
  3. game pass game needs ubisoft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass game needs ubisoft connection: game pass game needs ubisoft connection but i cant sign into my personal account on microsoft store to connect it so am unable to isstal the game cd47f2dc-3e91-406a-9fba-110d6138cbf5
  4. Need help recovering a profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a profile.: Basically what the subject says. The account is probably a couple weeks old, hadn't even gotten to connect a phone number to it yet, forgot my password and just opted to reset the password BUT it...
  5. why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft: why games need money to spend and pls create free minecraft 17f3d032-83df-488d-81ff-ed6819a539d9
  6. Xbox one keeps losing internet when i need to do a update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps losing internet when i need to do a update: Hi, i needed to do an Xbox update after i turned it on but the weird thing is i lost internet connection before it gets to start and no matter if i use wifi or cable. I click on my internet-put my...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  8. Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.: Hey guys! So I did loose my account pin a couple months ago and I did not know what to do since then. I did email roblox support but they said you need to scan a receipt. I did delete the email so...
  9. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...
  10. ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support!: ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support for Xbox! we're getting put against PC players who have a huge advantage witch isn't acceptable! Us as a cummunity need to work together to get this done!...