Need a US Xbox One Power Supply

Discus and support Need a US Xbox One Power Supply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently been living in the UK and purchased my Xbox One there. I just moved to the US and need to order a 110V US power supply for the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daviande, Aug 13, 2014.

1. daviande
    daviande Guest

I have recently been living in the UK and purchased my Xbox One there. I just moved to the US and need to order a 110V US power supply for the Xbox One. Unfortunately, I've chatted with multiple customer support people, and they all keep saying that Microsoft
    doesn't sell Xbox One power supplies? And then they suggest third party solutions on Amazon, Best Buy, etc. Even though, the documents online tell me not to use a third party solution. Can someone please tell me how to order a new power supply for the Xbox
    One? It seems so absurd that this is so difficult. Is there a phone number I can call to talk to someone?

:)

daviande, Aug 13, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Can I use my Xbox One (US) in Norway which has a 220V input

Hi

If it is the original Xbox One with the separate
    power supply
    then you will need to obtain a new power supply suitable for use in the US. If your console is one of the newer Xbox One S or Xbox One X consoles then all you will need to do is obtain a new power cable.

gds1972, Aug 13, 2014
  3. Can I use my Xbox One (US) in Norway which has a 220V input

So does Microsoft have a power supply with 220v that I could buy?

Richkiller007, Aug 13, 2014
  4. Need a US Xbox One Power Supply

Contact Xbox Customer support via phone at 1-800-4MYXBOX (1-800-469-9269) or
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and speak with a phone representative. They should be able to assist you in getting a fulfillment order for a power supply setup. I believe the cost is $35 for a replacement PSU, however I may in incorrect as I am unable
    to check that figure at this time.

EddieHendrickson, Aug 14, 2014
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

power supply
    then you will need to obtain a new power supply suitable for use in the US. If your console is one of the newer Xbox One S or Xbox One X consoles then all you will need to do is obtain a new power cable.
  6. Richkiller007 Win User

Hi

power supply
    So does Microsoft have a power supply with 220v that I could buy?
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox power brick cord

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your post. Use this guide: Xbox One Power Supply Solution to troubleshoot your Xbox One's power supply. If the power supply is
    making a noise it could be an internal fan that could have something lodged in it or ringing from one of the power supply's capacitors. If this issue persists or gets worse, the power supply may need replacement.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Using 220v xbox 360 slim in Canada

9. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox 1 Power supply

Thema:

1. Need a US Xbox One Power Supply - Similar Threads - Need Power Supply

2. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?: HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe...
  3. Need new power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need new power supply: Hi, I've searched and searched the MS site and asked the virtual assistant with no success. Where can I get a replacement power supply for my XBox One (original). The one we have has since new is...
  4. I need a new power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new power supply: I need a ****wer supply and your **** website is ridiculously hard to **** navigate. I don't need it repaired i need it **** replaced. Why is this so **** hard to do...
  5. I need change the power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need change the power supply: 1. mistakenly damaged my power supply, I bought my xbox one in Colombia where the voltage of 100 - 120, travel to Argentina and I brought the Xbox, what I did not know was that the voltage here is...
  6. Need a new xbox one x power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a new xbox one x power supply: Please i need a new power supply for my xbox one x Can someone help me please? i dont know how get new one. Thanks a lot! 40249852-921b-4cd6-98e9-e2cdbf448aea
  7. Xbox 360 Power supply doesnt work. replacement needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Power supply doesnt work. replacement needed.: Hi. I have had my xbox 360 slim for over 5 years. yesterday the power supply stopped working. I have tried all the suggestions on line but nothing works. it just flashes an orange light when I...
  8. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY: My Xbox power brick has a problem with restarting. I’m trying to update my Xbox and every time my Xbox tries to restart, the lights on the supply turn from white to orange to turning off seconds...
  9. Xbox One Power Supply Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Supply Needed: Please advise where can I purchase a power supply for Xbox One in Dubai, UAE? ce380891-4ddf-4342-9f6c-7b0e790b2565
  10. XBOX One Power Supply - No Refund if need to return to MS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Power Supply - No Refund if need to return to MS: I recently contacted support for a replacement power supply because my current one would only stay orange. I thought it was faulty based on support from this website. I received the power supply...