Need a webcam

Discus and support Need a webcam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a twitch streamer and i wanna get a webcam that i able to use with the xbox twitch app nothing else . Any recommendations... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Binx✔, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Binx✔
    Binx✔ Guest

Need a webcam

I am a twitch streamer and i wanna get a webcam that i able to use with the xbox twitch app nothing else .

Any recommendations

:)

Binx✔, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

Need a webcam

I would recommend the kinect of yoi can get one.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Need a webcam

Logitech Brio that is the best for streamers
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Need a webcam

I currently use the Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 on my computer and it surprisingly has good quality for how cheap it is! If you are looking for cheap, this would be perfect for both PC and Xbox
    I've been using one of these for a while for video-chatting with friends, it works pretty well and both the picture and sound quality are great for the price. I know somebody who has used it to stream from their Xbox One and they seemed to have no complaints
    either.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

Need a webcam

When I was first starting out, I went for this, I found it a decent camera until upgrading to something more expensive, however I never made that leap as streaming in the end, wasnt for me!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Webcam-Streaming-Stream-Microphone-YouTube/dp/B07NS3NQVT
  6. Miles_ Win User

Need a webcam

Visit your local MS store, they have some pretty nice webcam from Logic.
Thema:

Need a webcam

1. Need a webcam - Similar Threads - Need webcam

2. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  3. Need clarification from moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need clarification from moderator: I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter anything in my post. I was asking if anyone knew...
  4. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  5. ms gameberservice needs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms gameberservice needs app: Hi, I have installed the xbox game pass beta onto my laptop a few weeks back and I get a pop up saying that "Ms gameberservice" needs a app to run but I click on the find app in ms store but says...
  6. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  7. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  8. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  9. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  10. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...