Need a webcam

Discus and support Need a webcam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a twitch streamer and i wanna get a webcam that i able to use with the xbox twitch app nothing else . Any recommendations... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Binx✔, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Binx✔
    Binx✔ Guest

Need a webcam

I am a twitch streamer and i wanna get a webcam that i able to use with the xbox twitch app nothing else .

Any recommendations

:)

Binx✔, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

Need a webcam

I would recommend the kinect of yoi can get one.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Need a webcam

Logitech Brio that is the best for streamers
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Need a webcam

I currently use the Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 on my computer and it surprisingly has good quality for how cheap it is! If you are looking for cheap, this would be perfect for both PC and Xbox
    I've been using one of these for a while for video-chatting with friends, it works pretty well and both the picture and sound quality are great for the price. I know somebody who has used it to stream from their Xbox One and they seemed to have no complaints
    either.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

Need a webcam

When I was first starting out, I went for this, I found it a decent camera until upgrading to something more expensive, however I never made that leap as streaming in the end, wasnt for me!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Webcam-Streaming-Stream-Microphone-YouTube/dp/B07NS3NQVT
  6. Miles_ Win User

Need a webcam

Visit your local MS store, they have some pretty nice webcam from Logic.
Thema:

Need a webcam

1. Need a webcam - Similar Threads - Need webcam

2. Needing to replace my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing to replace my control: Tired to fill out a replacement controller form and now warranty is up what to do. bc7ded20-75a2-495f-af31-83042be28c23
  3. Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?: Recently I’ve been having problems with my RB button on my elite controller, Ive seen and read other comments and most people recommened that you buy a new controller. I feel like i’ve been...
  4. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  5. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  6. Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]: Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite, alguém pode ajudar [Translation-I need to fix my elite Xbox controller, can someone help] ee035422-6a04-44c1-8c04-472d40289c32
  7. I need help and Microsoft hung up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help and Microsoft hung up on me: I have recorded a party of threats made to me amd my children. How do I report this when Microsoft chat hung up on me. Please help as I do not know where to turn to. Thank you for any help that is...
  8. Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Roblox Purchase Receipt: Hello, Several years ago I purchased Roblox for my son on our Xbox One console. In order to play Roblox you have to set up your own personal gamer tag account. That is how each player has a name...
  9. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  10. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...