Need active Xbox 360 gold players.

Discus and support Need active Xbox 360 gold players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I am an active gamer and play many demos. If you are an active gold player that knows any online demos we can play after we add each other, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReactiveRocket6, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Need active Xbox 360 gold players.

Hi there! I am an active gamer and play many demos. If you are an active gold player that knows any online demos we can play after we add each other, I would be happy to meet.

:)

ReactiveRocket6, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Telltale's TWD season 2 not working without subscription

You need a active gold subscription to play xbox one games with gold.

It's different on the xbox one than it is on the xbox 360.

Daft Badger, Feb 25, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Can't download 360 gold game at xbox.com/gameswithgold

360 games don't need an active gold membership if bought with games with gold

It is only xbox one games with gold that work that way like theory said

Unlike psn you don't need an active membership for psn plus to download games with gold 360 games

As long as you queued it while it's free it's yours

Just not one games

ngocphi, Feb 25, 2014
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Games with gold TGC2019?

Xbox One titles that is given as Games with Gold will need an active Gold subscription to be able to be played.

Xbox 360 titles you won't need an active Gold subscription to play, as long as it is supported on the marketplace.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Telltale's TWD season 2 not working without subscription

You need a active gold subscription to play xbox one games with gold.

It's different on the xbox one than it is on the xbox 360.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't download 360 gold game at xbox.com/gameswithgold

360 games don't need an active gold membership if bought with games with gold

It is only xbox one games with gold that work that way like theory said

Unlike psn you don't need an active membership for psn plus to download games with gold 360 games

As long as you queued it while it's free it's yours

Just not one games
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

Games with gold wont work

Only Xbox 360 games that is part of the Games with Gold will be playable after Gold expires.

Xbox one titles will need an active gold subscription to be able to play them.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

Games Pass Questions & Concerns

Games, DLC etc that you payed for is yours to keep. Regardless of it being in Gamepass.

Xbox One Games with Gold can only be played as long as you have an active Gold subscription. Xbox 360 Games with Gold do not need an active gold subscription to be playable.
Thema:

Need active Xbox 360 gold players.

1. Need active Xbox 360 gold players. - Similar Threads - Need active 360

2. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  3. Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.: Earlier today I was playing rainbow six siege. I was in a party with 2 other people, we where 2v1ing on a r6 custom match (me alone against them 2). I beat them both while one of them was saying I...
  4. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb
  5. Need my Ambassador account re activated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need my Ambassador account re activated!: I had received "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement action on your account. For additional...
  6. Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help activating my GTA IV code on the Xbox website: I've been trying to activate my GTA IV code for a long, long time. But everytime I go to the xbox page to activate my game key, an error pops up. Any help would be appreciated as I've been trying...
  7. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...
  8. Need active friends for the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need active friends for the 360: I have a level 32 warlock and hunter. I want to find a group of friends that is online alot and will do raids, strikes, pvp, and other activities the game has to offer. I also want to start...
  9. I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.: Well I can't change my privacy settings to be able to broadcast my games on Xbox One. The message pops up stating that it's a child account and I must sign into a Parents account and go to family...
  10. connecting xbox 360 to xbox one...needs the xbox one active to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting xbox 360 to xbox one...needs the xbox one active to use?: ok, so the other day I told a UK friend about the hdmi passthrough feature, and that he wont need to play cable monkey switching between one and 360. so he sets it up this morning and then tells...