Need Advanced Arsenal code for CO Advanced Warfare xBox 360 download

Discus and support Need Advanced Arsenal code for CO Advanced Warfare xBox 360 download in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On 11/3 I downloaded CO Advanced Warfare to my xBox 360 but I didn't receive the Advanced Arsenal code. I am a Rewards member but didn't sign up until... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VideoGamingPyro, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Need Advanced Arsenal code for CO Advanced Warfare xBox 360 download

On 11/3 I downloaded CO Advanced Warfare to my xBox 360 but I didn't receive the Advanced Arsenal code. I am a Rewards member but didn't sign up until after the download.

Please let me know if you need further information from me.

[table][tr]DateConfirmation#Item(s)Amount[/tr][tr][td]11/3/2014[/td][td]566890605699937919[/td][td]- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare[/td][td]$59.99[/td][/tr][tr]SubTotal:[td]$59.99[/td][/tr][tr]Tax:[td]$3.60[/td][/tr][tr]Total Amount:[td]$63.59[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

VideoGamingPyro, Nov 5, 2014
  2. So code worked but why is it the standard edition? that is not what we payed for

The bundled dlc appears to make it day zero addition. The 4th code shows as Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero and Advanced Arsenal in the Xbox one download queue. The core game is the same no matter what. It's the extra codes that unlock content. I
    just cant wait to see how they handle all the day zero double xp ...most likely won't see a thing...

Todesjaeger00, Nov 5, 2014
  3. Dracula08
    Dracula08 Guest
    Faulty CoD code

Same Here . I bought the advanced warfare bundle and advanced warfare game download code doesn't work Help Please Microsoft.

Dracula08, Nov 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Codes for that offer will be emailed by November 30. However, since you were not a Rewards member at the time of purchase, you may not be eligible. You will need to post in the Rewards forum for assistance -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Codes for that offer will be emailed by November 30. However, since you were not a Rewards member at the time of purchase, you may not be eligible. You will need to post in the Rewards forum for assistance -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. Todesjaeger00 Win User

So code worked but why is it the standard edition? that is not what we payed for

The bundled dlc appears to make it day zero addition. The 4th code shows as Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero and Advanced Arsenal in the Xbox one download queue. The core game is the same no matter what. It's the extra codes that unlock content. I
    just cant wait to see how they handle all the day zero double xp ...most likely won't see a thing...
  7. Dracula08 Win User

Faulty CoD code

Same Here . I bought the advanced warfare bundle and advanced warfare game download code doesn't work Help Please Microsoft.
  8. Fried Seaman Win User

Having Two Types of Consoles at a Time

I downloaded advanced warfare on the Xbox one. Can I download it on the 360 for free?
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Advanced Warfare pre-order

Hey there, TheTexasWolfPak! This thread is a little old. The Advanced Arsenal exoskeleton and EM1 gun are specifically for Xbox Live Rewards members who were members before purchasing the game. You can see the full details of that on our

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    page for the Xbox 360 (click on Overview in the image).

If you need assistance with any other support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums.
Thema:

1. Need Advanced Arsenal code for CO Advanced Warfare xBox 360 download - Similar Threads - Need Advanced Arsenal

2. Need more Achievements for advanced players, and rewards for stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more Achievements for advanced players, and rewards for stars: I signed up for the Solitaire Collection 7/26/2016 and in a few days had every achievement but the ones that can only be accumulated by months. I've completed all the daily challenges every day,...
  3. New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...: It only says this when I try to connect to Xbox live nothing else so I really don't understand what's going on but all I know is that my disc has only two little scratches on it but it's been like...
  4. Xbox One-Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare-Havoc Downloadable content issue & need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One-Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare-Havoc Downloadable content issue & need help asap: okay so i got the cod for the map pack havoc for call of duty advanced warfare at game stop put the code in my Xbox one and i keep getting an error Something went wrong Give it another try. If...
  5. Call of duty advanced warfare needs an update but something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty advanced warfare needs an update but something went wrong: I cant update my call of duty it keeps saying something went wrong i tried checking my connection im not understanding whats going on 396a657e-a498-42fd-8404-9aca200ce9ca
  6. Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to ...: Some one hacked my account then went on advanced warfare and got me banned I need someone to lift the ban or give me my money back but no one will help me what should I do...
  7. Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent need of help with account suspension. Thank you in Advance.: Hi, I am currently posting this on a secondary account as i cannot access these forums or any other xbox live service on my main account. I was issued a 14 day communication ban for calling...
  8. Need help with advanced warfare online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with advanced warfare online: I cannot join anything but team death match online can anyone help explain this reason why 759af460-dc7b-4f50-9e6e-114c685a3ba0
  9. need help with advanced warefare....

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with advanced warefare....: i purchased a x box one off this lad and i remooved his profile and made my own i want to play online but i orderd a gold account and it naw says this profile cannot go online??any help...
  10. Software with Advanced Warfare Needs Update or something!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software with Advanced Warfare Needs Update or something!!!: The Downloaded version of Advanced Warfare will not play in the campaign off line IF Xbox Live is down because Microsoft has BUILT in the software a ANTI VERIFICATION program. It can’t verify...