Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player

Discus and support Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to join the insider club i did on 360 but is it safe to do on xbox one im scared of rigging mi console on pre updates how often are the threats... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BroThe90s, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/BroThe90s
    /u/BroThe90s Guest

I want to join the insider club i did on 360 but is it safe to do on xbox one im scared of rigging mi console on pre updates how often are the threats of permanently damaged xbox ones.

submitted by /u/BroThe90s
    [link] [comments]

/u/BroThe90s, Jul 31, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

The legacy editions of the game, 360 and Xbox one edition will not be supported with newer updates in the future as the player base on that particular version is small compared to the bedrock edition and Java edition.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox one games

the possibility of playing the 360, in xbox one, in my opinion is more for those who at the time could not test
  4. fuelldbyhate Win User

Backwards compatibility

Im actually starting to think that this is a bad idea, WE need to cut the ties with the 360, an Focus on Newer Games! This is a really bad idea in my opinion.
  5. banej Win User

What was the update for 14th feb ?

Got it on Valentine Day on my legacy Xbox 360. No noticeable differences ...
  6. banej Win User

Xbox Delay when turning off?

Thanks for the heads up. I have the same issue on my legacy Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player - Similar Threads - Need opinion legacy

2. Which is better? Need your opinion...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which is better? Need your opinion...: Hi. I am in search of a MULTIPLAYER game. I kinda like the interface like the destiny 2 4v4 multiplayer, the UI like the cross hair it has and stuff. Battlefield one is cool. The many modes it has...
  3. Your Opinion: Do you Think a Remastered Collection of All The Need For Speed games from Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Opinion: Do you Think a Remastered Collection of All The Need For Speed games from Xbox ...: I think it would be good, because people can play the old days, but more people will be back on the games. if you want to play black ops 3, need for speed, etc. My gamertag is...
  4. Things that need changed (opinion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Things that need changed (opinion): I upgraded from 25 to 15 the other day, and there are a couple gripes I have. But before that, I have to say the new defensive system is a ton of fun. After playing primarily create a player as a...
  5. I need your opinion on this :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need your opinion on this :): --- Hello everyone :) --- Princess Mia (Wizard; Paragon Level 33) is an " Aggro Tank " and I primarily play on Inferno Master 3. Regardless of which set-up I use, I cannot inflict enough...
  6. Need opinions and answers!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need opinions and answers!!!: I just went to put a custom image as my gamer picture and it told me I couldn't because of past violations. The only enforcement on my profile is from 2 years ago and it was a forced gamer tag...
  7. I need opinions for the best TV for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need opinions for the best TV for Xbox One S: Hello guys, I need your opinion in choosing the best tv for my Xbox One S. I currently have a very limited 4k tv, which won't play any 4k content on the xbox one s, and I've been looking for a...
  8. Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a quick opinion on an Xbox One headset: Alright real quick if someone would mind telling me whether I should get refurbished Turtle Beach XO Sevens for $80. Or get hyperx Cloud 2'storage for $80 aswell. Or if you have a better idea for...
  9. Opinions about One & Live Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opinions about One & Live Needed: So as it stands, what's the rub with this Xbox one? And live, for that matter? Ive gave up on the console years back when my 5th or 6th 360 stopped reading discs after just setting on a shelf and...
  10. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?: I am looking for a new open world game since I am getting ready to finish Fallout 4. I have played all the GTA games, but have never played a Far Cry game. Since I got burn't out with GTA since I...