need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive

Discus and support need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, My hard drive on my Xbox One X was faulty and had to replace it. The issue I have is as an insider my system is on a newer update than the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IcyInvestigator7396, Sep 20, 2021.

1. need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive

Hi All,
    My hard drive on my Xbox One X was faulty and had to replace it. The issue I have is as an insider my system is on a newer update than the current OSU available on the support site. I can not rebuild the console at present as the available OSU fails when trying to update.

Worst part is I cant play anything for almost 2 weeks and unable to finish any of my purchased battle passes at present need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive :(
    Please can someone advise how can i get a OSU that will work for my console.

submitted by /u/IcyInvestigator7396
    [link] [comments]

/u/IcyInvestigator7396, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Highwind Remix Win User

system update error:game:4099-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D / unable to re download games and DLCs

Thanks this will help me get started for rebuilding lost memory.(it's still a good idea to get a new hard drive)
  3. gds1972 Win User

1806.180726-1758 OSU Install Help !

Hi, Ive got an xbox one with OS Version 1806.180726-1758 - The xbox had a hard drive go **** -
    I have installed a new drive but I am keep getting an update error and the system will not take the latest OSU from MS download. Either the Xbox is knackered or the OSU will not install as its not up to this version. Could this be the case?
    Any help would be much appreciated, or if I can get hold of the correct OSU. Thanks
    Hi

If you have taken your Xbox One console apart and replaced the internal hard drive then this may result in your console from being banned from connecting with Xbox Live.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-3
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Can't update xbox one-x console

Hey there speedster996

The OSU file isnt the full update so you dont need too worry about it been outdated or a new update just released like today. All the the OSU is a kind of reset file too get you out of any issues it does contain some things that happens in the back ground
    but after you use the OSU you will be asked too try the update again. Its just letting you do that basicly.

The methord you mentioned with the bind and eject keys is fine this is a factory reset and may get rind of any issues and errors. What sounds too be the issue is that either your OS is corrupt hence the black screen issue or has you mentioned the hard drive
    is done the OS system is stored on the internal drive only.

What i would advise is contine using the console has you are if you get ask too update and you will too connect too xbox live then do that. If it fails then try the OSU file. If that all at a deadend then the next step is either you buy a new console or
    have it serviced. If the console is in warranty 12 months normally then that service would be free and if xbox cant fix it they replace the console.
  5. icsxyppl Win User

Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago

Does this XBOX still have the original Hard drive in it?

Typically I only see startup errors on modified systems and/or possibly after failed/incomplete updates. After you applied the OSU - did the system ask for another update - if so was it successfully applied?

Best regards

Sassan
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Firmware corrupted, I wait next Update of the console

Hi Alex,

The OSU files are all up to date for the Xbox one X. What they are meaning for hardware failure is the hard drive. If the system files are not installing correctly, then you will need a repair for the hard drive. To set one up on your own you can go to

device support

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive

1. need an updated OSU for a rebuild of new hard drive - Similar Threads - need updated OSU

2. “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.

in XboX Insiders
    “You need this update but can’t get it right now try again in a while”.: So I recently bought the master chief collection and I was halfway through the download then it just kept stopping out of nowhere for no reason not paused but stopped and after I tried starting...
  3. Needing help trying to get the omega update

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help trying to get the omega update: Can someone explain how I can download the omega update. I dont really get the app submitted by /u/Riff_silver [link] [comments]
  4. I need help, the update broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    I need help, the update broke my console: Hi, i have a problem with my xbox insider update, The version of my console is currently, I can not start and the update without connection does not accept it Version of my xbox 2108.210716-2200...
  5. I need the update ( August 2021 Update) CONSOLE DEAD :-(

in XboX Insiders
    I need the update ( August 2021 Update) CONSOLE DEAD :-(: meu Xbox One não esta atualizando offline, preciso urgente da atualização de agosto 2021.amd64fre.xb_.flt_2108co_210804-2200 Hello my Xbox One is not updating offline, I urgently need the August...
  6. The absolute [mod removed] that is microsoft and there update system. XBOX APP PC NEEDS TO...

in XBoX on Windows
    The absolute [mod removed] that is microsoft and there update system. XBOX APP PC NEEDS TO...: The lack of ability to check for game updates has became EXTERMELY frustrating and no solutions have been provided expect for restarting the beyond crappy Microsoft store that has the audacity to...
  7. My apps don't open after update. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    My apps don't open after update. Need help: Good night, I'm from the Alpha Skip Head program, I have an Xbox series s, and after the penultimate update that took place about 3 to 4 days ago, I can't open most of the apps, so soon after I...
  8. Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't play remote games, but I can switch the...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't play remote games, but I can switch the...: Whenever the system needs to be updated, I can't use the remote connection normally. I want to know whether the system can be updated automatically (the automatic update in the setting has been...
  9. Need some help after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help after latest update: Done the latest insider update and now I'm experiencing a black screen after the green start up screen, can anyone help on a way to fix this? submitted by /u/DanielWbu96 [link] [comments]
  10. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]