Need another switch for my xbox home

Discus and support Need another switch for my xbox home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AubreyHayle, Oct 2, 2019.

1. AubreyHayle
    AubreyHayle Guest

Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please

:)

AubreyHayle, Oct 2, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi AubreyHayle

Please read the exctract from the page in the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console?

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year,
    you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home
    Xbox
    . You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then
    enter My Home Xbox.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The home console feature is meant to be used in households with more than one console.

Unless you are abusing this feature doing something like sharing with friends,which violates the ToU/CoC, then 5 times per year is way more than enough switches
  4. Smwutches Win User

If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see
    the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception. if you're not eligible for the survey, then you'll have to wait until your limit resets
    on its own.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Support will no longer reset it for you.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

You can ask for an Extension use but they can deny you and you will have to out till the date they have provided to you.
Thema:

1. Need another switch for my xbox home - Similar Threads - Need another switch

2. Need help with sign in on another Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with sign in on another Xbox: I made a family account for my son on my xbox. Just recently bought him his own xbox as well (both are xbox ones). Now i was able to sign him in on his own system but every now and then it kicks...
  3. Another question RE Needing help

in XBoX on Windows
    Another question RE Needing help: How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement...
  4. I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360.: I need to know how to transfer Xbox Live from one account to another on Xbox 360. The reason being is because I accidentally put the live on a wrong account. There has to be a way??...
  5. I need help with a prepaid card from another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a prepaid card from another region: Today (21/07/2018) my girlfriend bought me a card of $ 25usd and I want to exchange it but when I enter it it appears that I can not get it because it does not belong to the region (mexico) I...
  6. Money inside of another account that I need to transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money inside of another account that I need to transfer: I have a question, can I transfer $20 into my other xbox one account? e62e826b-6010-483b-82ca-b1379dc96216
  7. Received message from another player "You need to turn off your Xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received message from another player "You need to turn off your Xbox": I have never seen this before. I was playing the other day and after leaving a Skirmish session on the 1.8 PTS, I got a message from a player, whose name I did not recognize, and the message...
  8. i need to know how to change my main acct to another with out deleting the current profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to know how to change my main acct to another with out deleting the current profile: my son has been using my profile and has the profile to pretty high levels on certain games . i need to add a profile and then make it the main profile for billing and such. without loosing all...
  9. I need help switching my gamertag to another account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help switching my gamertag to another account.: I have a question that apparently the people at Microsoft can’t answer. I just want a straight answer… even if it’s not what I want to hear. So I created my sons Xbox live account and gamer tag...
  10. Need to move my saved game files from one xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to move my saved game files from one xbox to another: Okay, I couldn't be the only person to ever have this problem but I can't find any helpful topics online. I have a launch date xbox one and just purchased a xbox one S. I have game progress in...