need assistance in understanding xbox live service please read

Discus and support need assistance in understanding xbox live service please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for reading, I have an xbox live account which is paid for the year under a different email address. That email address is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnusualBigfoot4, May 24, 2014.

1. need assistance in understanding xbox live service please read

Hello and thank you for reading,

I have an xbox live account which is paid for the year under a different email address. That email address is no longer working as it's been locked up and can't be recovered it seems as I haven't got a response from the enforcement group after waiting
    2 days but it could take longer, I am not sure.

My question is this: Can I change my paid service of xbox live as my service nor console is banned to a different email address?

Please help me understand my rights in this.

Thanks you

Julien

:)

UnusualBigfoot4, May 24, 2014
  2. Game+dlc help

Hey, guys! We had a service alert up that could have affected this, but it has since been resolved. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread so that our community can look into helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, May 24, 2014
  3. Unable to access Xbox One Preview Program Forums

Hey there, JussSimma! I got you the permissions to access the link now. Go ahead and give it a shot now.

This thread is a bit old. If anyone needs further assistance with preview forums access, please post up a new thread in our
    Managing my Xbox Live Account forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding! need assistance in understanding xbox live service please read :)

Misses Quinzel, May 24, 2014
  4. Konobia
    Konobia Guest

Hi julien,

In the xbox there is a option where you can change the Microsoft account that is uses for the gamer tag.

Go to,

Settings,

account,

your information,

account security,

change Microsoft account.

then follow the steps.

and every thing that is on the gamer tag will move over to the Microsoft account,

I do not know if you need to access the proofs on the locked account if so then you cant do the transfer.

May the force be with you

Konobia, May 28, 2014
  5. Konobia Win User

Hi julien,

In the xbox there is a option where you can change the Microsoft account that is uses for the gamer tag.

Go to,

Settings,

account,

your information,

account security,

change Microsoft account.

then follow the steps.

and every thing that is on the gamer tag will move over to the Microsoft account,

I do not know if you need to access the proofs on the locked account if so then you cant do the transfer.

May the force be with you
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Was band for cheating on youtube

Hey Spurling,

Thanks for reaching out. Please be sure to read through Internet Experts post as that'll have everything you need to know in regards to Enforcement actions. Since this is an area the Xbox Forum team are able to assist in, this thread will be closed.

Thank you for understanding.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I didn't revieve ANY WARNING about gettingt banned

From the enforcement page:

"The Code of Conduct clearly outlines the rules of Xbox Live and establishes what content and behavior is not appropriate. We strongly encourage all players to familiarize themselves with this document
    (don’t worry, it’s a quick read!) to best understand how to keep Xbox Live fun for everyone. When a player agrees to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct, it’s expected that they understand the rules of the service.

In many cases, a suspension itself also acts as a warning. When XBLPET issues a suspension, it serves as an indication that a Code of Conduct violation occurred and affected player needs to re-visit the
    rules. If you receive a suspension, please take a moment to think about the behavior that led to it and visit our Stay Safe section to understand how Code of Conduct violations negatively impact the Xbox Live community"
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Reputation check

Taken directly from the enforcement site:

Shouldn’t I receive a warning before a suspension?
    The Code of Conduct clearly outlines the rules of Xbox Live and establishes what content and behavior is not appropriate. We strongly encourage all players to familiarize themselves with this document (don’t worry, it’s a quick read!) to best understand
    how to keep Xbox Live fun for everyone. When a player agrees to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct, it’s expected that they understand the rules of the service.

In many cases, a suspension itself also acts as a warning. When XBLPET issues a suspension, it serves as an indication that a Code of Conduct violation occurred and affected player needs to re-visit the rules. If you receive a suspension, please take a moment
    to think about the behavior that led to it and visit our Stay Safe section to understand how Code of Conduct violations negatively impact the Xbox Live community.
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

¿Porque siempre me sale alerta en el servicio de xbox live? [Translate] Why do I always get alert in the Xbox Live service?

Hello Santiago,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to connect to Xbox Live on your console, as the network will give an alert referencing an active service alert for Xbox Live.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox 360 networking connection solution support article for direct assistance
    with steps aimed at assisting with this issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. need assistance in understanding xbox live service please read - Similar Threads - need assistance understanding

2. i need assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need assistance: im having issues getting into my xbox account on my 360. I can sign onto my xbox one with no problem but when I try to redownload my profile on the 360 it says that there is a problem with the...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help: Hello! Im very frustrated now after failed for over a hour. I just got this Resident evil 2 remake 3 days ago. First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have...
  5. Need assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance: I have a problem with my Xbox one, began with my digital games, an error saying took too long to start, the problem stay 3 hours, I touch the Xbox bottom 5 and hold it for 5 seconds then the Xbox...
  6. Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance

in XBoX on Windows
    Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance: Hello, i saw that my payment option is on euros and i want to pay on USD... cannot change it ... i have $10 USD on paypal and cannot buy my gamertag change,,, 3bdfb8fb-67a9-4ef8-a71a-280d4149edcd
  7. Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!

in XBoX Rewards
    Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!: I need help because I know Xbox Rewards is ending. And there was/is 10k points waiting for the deposit date. But now I can't access Xbox Rewards! Which means I might not get my 10 dollars....
  8. Need assistance on canceled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance on canceled game pass: My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not been sure about, and before my trial had...
  9. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive: Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which...
  10. Need some assistance understanding my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some assistance understanding my account.: I just bought an xBox One S and I'm kinda lost on how to do some things. I had my account alread set up a few years ago cause I had a Windows Phone. So all I needed to do was log in to my account...