need cod friends

Discus and support need cod friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey i love playing cod, looking to have full parties on the 360 jus like to play for fun.. and yes ima girl :) so lets kill some ppl hit me up :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UndeadH2O, Jan 26, 2014.

1. UndeadH2O
    UndeadH2O Guest

need cod friends

hey i love playing cod, looking to have full parties on the 360 jus like to play for fun.. and yes ima girl need cod friends :)

so lets kill some ppl hit me up need cod friends :)

:)

UndeadH2O, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Identity Tag
    Identity Tag Guest
    Need cod friends

Try joining a clan to play with people! You can find AW clans by asking around while in multiplayer game chat!

Identity Tag, Jan 26, 2014
  3. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest
    Need cod friends

Need more friends for zombies or even multiplayer add me

xX ToRMeNT x, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Identity Tag Win User

Need cod friends

Try joining a clan to play with people! You can find AW clans by asking around while in multiplayer game chat!
  5. QU33N BEEZzY Win User

CoD Mw3 Friends Needed

You can add me. I play for fun only. KD ration is probably horrible but dont know because I pay no attention to it.
  6. VoodooHack Win User

CoD Mw3 Friends Needed

Feel free to send me a friend invite. These types of games are always better with people that aren't so aggro. Like yourself, I only play for fun. I really don't care about my kill/death ratio (which is pretty horrible anyway) and just want to have a good
    time.

I have MW3 and also play alot of Battlefield 3.
  7. Vx A BaD KiD xV Win User

CoD Mw3 Friends Needed

Yeah I dont care about my k/d at all because its only a game and last time I check having a high k/d didnt get me and females lol... Anyways i'll shoot you both a FR but I only really play on the the weekends because my work keeps me busy
  8. BigLogMaster74 Win User

Need friends to play cod ghost

sorry that was my other account but yeah can u please host and ill try and get lots of people and do u want to do it on cod ghosts or blackops 2
Thema:

need cod friends

1. need cod friends - Similar Threads - need cod friends

2. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...
  3. All my COD games need internet conntection to play my DLC extentions.Never needed it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my COD games need internet conntection to play my DLC extentions.Never needed it ...: I got a new Xbox 360 because my old one broke. I put in Call of Duty Ghosts and I've purchased several maps and once I disconnect the game maps don't work. WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT???? PLS need to...
  4. Cod AW Friends Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod AW Friends Needed: Hello, I'm just looking for a few people I can talk to and can actually play with. My friends list isn't going up lol I'm not the greatest but far from the worst. I don't how well you play as long...
  5. Need cod friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need cod friends: Need more friends for zombies or even multiplayer add me e9306cbd-9cca-4464-8fc8-d2b1b16bd585
  6. in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in need of halo reach, cod ghosts friends: ok so i used to play on the ps3 and switched teams recently. there was a big difference everyones so quiet on the 360. anyhow I like talkers and I need some friends. sp have at it, add me GT is...
  7. Need friends to play cod ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need friends to play cod ghost: My gamer tag is I need friends to play what it says also you need to now how to play 6e0afe3b-7856-407b-9ecb-1f052d1dd3b1
  8. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...
  9. I have a bann. But I have to play a cod tournament Friday and I can't play online I need the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a bann. But I have to play a cod tournament Friday and I can't play online I need the ...: I need u guys to help me please I learn my lesson with the bann but I need u guys to suspend the bann please I need to play a cod tournament Friday for 200$ and I can't play multiplayer my gt is...
  10. xbox 1 says COD INFINITE WARRIOR NEEDS UPDATE BUT WON'T DO IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 says COD INFINITE WARRIOR NEEDS UPDATE BUT WON'T DO IT: why won't it update ? Why does it not recognize the error code ? 5f577665-c6e5-42dd-bc97-b11ab178dd25