Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

Discus and support Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for a new open world game since I am getting ready to finish Fallout 4. I have played all the GTA games, but have never played a Far Cry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mogwai Warrior, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

I am looking for a new open world game since I am getting ready to finish Fallout 4. I have played all the GTA games, but have never played a Far Cry game. Since I got burn't out with GTA since I have played all of them I am leaning toward Far Cry 4, but
    would like everyone's opinion who have played both games and why you like one more than the other. Thanks.

BTW, both games are on sale right now.

:)

Mogwai Warrior, Jan 26, 2016
  2. Gamertag ai o

Tenho far cry 3 gta 5 e o 4 e gears of war 2

TheKINGSTON1001, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Qual seu TOP 5 melhores jogos de mundo aberto!

just cause 2

far cry 3

gta 5

the amazing spider man 2

forza horizon

RAFAELsynyster, Jan 26, 2016
  4. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

Flip a coin!

They are both really good imo and it's a hard choice. Don't know, maybe I'd give Farcry a go just because it's something totally new for you.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 26, 2016
  5. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    I've only played GTA V on the 360 and it was a good game which by all accounts is better on the One.

Far Cry 4 is fantastic - a very good looking game with loads to do in a big area to do it in. The story is forgettable - nowhere near as good as Far Cry 3 - but the story is only a small percentage of the game. Unfortunately, it felt a little bit like Far
    Cry 3.1 which isn't a bad thing as such.

Far Cry 4 is also £9.60 which is an absolute no brainer!!!!!

Slightly off topic, does anyone know whether the arcade Far Cry game is backwards compatible or is on list for backwards compatibility?

MA71LDA, Jan 26, 2016
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ I thought the story was better in 4 lol! If your burnt out on GTA you won't be disappointed with FC4. Tons of fun!

John Dowding, Jan 26, 2016
  7. I highly recommend GTA 5 if you like an open world feel with tons of things to do with your friends. To me, the experience is unparalleled by any other Xbox One game.

Richard Sticky, Jan 26, 2016
  8. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

@Richard. Normally I'd pretty much agree, in this case though I think Far Cry would be a real treat sinse he hasn't played a Far cry before.

But whatever the choice, you can't really go wrong with either.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 26, 2016
  9. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    just get both, just got farcry as at that price it is a no brainer

Farscape247, Jan 26, 2016
  10. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    I thought G.T.A. V on the 360 was terrible; seemed so lifeless. Picked it up on the One and thought it was great! Really liked switching between 3rd and first person, plus it seemed to be more populated (?) in single player.

Far Cry 4 was on my radar, but sadly didn't get around to playing it.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 26, 2016
  11. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    @D33dles

It was good but it wasn't great, nor was it terrible. It had characters I liked and disliked, it had some fantastic missions and some tedious missions, some great tunes and some not so great tunes!!! I despised the bronze/silver/gold ratings for missions.
    I think I rushed it towards the end so I could get maximum trade in value lol and just thinking about it makes me want to play the XB1 version. I should have bought the £20 copy I saw no so long ago. :-/

Just my opinion. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4? :)

MA71LDA, Jan 26, 2016
  12. GTA 5 in my opinion is a far superior game in many ways. FC4 gets too repetitive over time.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Jan 26, 2016
  13. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

I would go with gta 5 just because there is so much to do.

MonsterGuy2014, Jan 26, 2016
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Far Cry 4" for the great new experience.

Another option is "Sleeping Dogs".

This is a GTA style game set in Hong Kong that reminded "GTA" how to be fun again.

Though the ONE version is a remastered 360 version it looks good, plays great and has all the DLC included.

Azrael008uk, Jan 26, 2016
  15. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    Sleeping Dogs is actually a great shout.

MA71LDA, Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4? - Similar Threads - Need everyone's opinion

2. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  3. I Need Free Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Free Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Real Robux Generator 2019 Buy Roblox For Free 2019 Free Robux No Verification 2019 AUGUST Real Robux Hack 2019 AUGUST...
  4. EveryOne needs to read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    EveryOne needs to read this: so I have sent my Xbox for repair over 4 times and every time it comes back I have the same issue within 24 hours please veiw the youtube link https://youtu.be/NP5eArt4lho...
  5. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE: PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77
  6. Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...: Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and must have a high quality mic, and you must be a...
  7. Hi Everyone i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Everyone i need help: The account i am using is a old one i made years ago to play minecraft with my friends the thing i did wrong is that i put a fake email and now after 3 years i want to get the account back to get...
  8. hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey everyone i need some help well i cant send messages what dobi do: please help i dont know why i cant send messages 5fa5e06a-3ab9-4354-9824-8cb553a9a000
  9. Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey everyone a got an error and I need your help, can you guys help me please?!: can anyone help me please?! e0f48e0d-3133-4ef7-b1d4-4b8c004e4199
  10. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...