Need fix

Discus and support Need fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverWilde, May 15, 2019.

1. OliverWilde
    OliverWilde Guest

Need fix

So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you go into help try
    again later server under maintenance check the status and its not and it says everything is up and running

:)

OliverWilde, May 15, 2019
  2. GrantSparks Win User

THIS NEEDS FIXED!

OMG! It was better last night. All night last night! Now we're back to going offline to play games and ZERO streaming support. Uge.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. ngocphi Win User

this needs to be fixed

Its a free trial trials do not come with all features if you want full gold features you must pay like everyone else

You are restricted to what trial users can normally use thats it
  6. sicken canable Win User

Need fix

Normally cycling you power corrects it.
Thema:

Need fix

1. Need fix - Similar Threads - Need fix

2. Need a fix again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fix again: So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you...
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  4. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  5. Xbox headset not working, need a fix!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox headset not working, need a fix!: I plugged in my (non-Xbox) headset into my Xbox one S. It usually works perfect, I can chat and play games with it. This time, I went into system in the guide and there were only 2 sliders, not 3!...
  6. : Fix needed ASAP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fix needed ASAP: : Fix needed ASAP Hi zAssassinMast3r, Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear bout the constant disconnection issue from Xbox Live. I would like to clarify in regards to the...
  7. Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*: *Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!* Original post: Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this weird reoccurring issue at the moment and could...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.: Microsoft this is literally the worst app I have used on a computer ever. 90% of the time it doesn't let me view my friends list. The 10% of the time it does it says Teredo is unable to qualify...
  9. Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...: This post is based on my experience and also on behalf of my buddies (and I guess anyone else who is fed up and keep losing their worlds) Ok so... I'm sure many people have already said this but I...
  10. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers: Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or just cuts off. I know it's not the headphones...