Need fix

Discus and support Need fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverWilde, May 15, 2019.

1. OliverWilde
    OliverWilde Guest

Need fix

So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you go into help try
    again later server under maintenance check the status and its not and it says everything is up and running

:)

OliverWilde, May 15, 2019
  2. GrantSparks Win User

THIS NEEDS FIXED!

OMG! It was better last night. All night last night! Now we're back to going offline to play games and ZERO streaming support. Uge.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. ngocphi Win User

this needs to be fixed

Its a free trial trials do not come with all features if you want full gold features you must pay like everyone else

You are restricted to what trial users can normally use thats it
  6. sicken canable Win User

Need fix

Normally cycling you power corrects it.
Thema:

Need fix

1. Need fix - Similar Threads - Need fix

2. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  3. You need to fix this (0x97e107df error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You need to fix this (0x97e107df error): I don't understand why I give you hundreds of dollars a year, if you let glitches like these happen. The error I receive isn't even a valid error code, according to xbox.com/errorhelp. There isn't...
  4. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  5. My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this: Okay, Im on xbox playing a game on xbox live and suddenly my xbox live connection disconnects and I get signed out of my profile it wont let me connect back to the internet for about 5 minutes on...
  6. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  7. Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix: Ok i need help im try to get 1 month of gold and it wont let me so i need someone help i got the creit card we are not broke and i pressted pay and it doesn't pay it says we couldn't get athouriz...
  8. Need a fix again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fix again: So this time games are not updating it says game needs an update btw it cant do because installed it a hour before played it went off and no update has come out for the game then it says when you...
  9. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  10. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e