need fixing

Discus and support need fixing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Chronium base edge on the delta build is broken add doesn't play audio for most sites like tiktok and other sites and the problem exists only with new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkMasterPanda, Jul 21, 2021.

1. need fixing

Chronium base edge on the delta build is broken add doesn't play audio for most sites like tiktok and other sites and the problem exists only with new edge old edge didn't have that problem also it would be pretty cool if you could add extensions to the chromium edge like adblockers

:)

DarkMasterPanda, Jul 21, 2021
  2. GrantSparks Win User

THIS NEEDS FIXED!

OMG! It was better last night. All night last night! Now we're back to going offline to play games and ZERO streaming support. Uge.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

This needs fixed

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. ngocphi Win User

this needs to be fixed

Its a free trial trials do not come with all features if you want full gold features you must pay like everyone else

You are restricted to what trial users can normally use thats it
  6. sicken canable Win User

Need fix

Normally cycling you power corrects it.
Thema:

need fixing

1. need fixing - Similar Threads - need fixing

2. Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed: I have a LG C1 and a series x console in alpha skip ahead. About 6 months ago HDR worked on hbomax same as Netflix, Disney+. Last movie that worked in HDR was Godzilla vs Kong. I would like the...
  3. xbox insider bug need fix b4 go to Omega

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider bug need fix b4 go to Omega: But the build on xbox one s Xbox insider has some really nasty bugs that need to be fixed like a bug with your mic in game chat if you're in game chat too long where you sent a voice message or...
  4. Can the devs fix the issues where games need permission to profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Can the devs fix the issues where games need permission to profile.: The amount of games I play that need permission to access the profile data and it don't pop up for you to accept is becoming a joke. This has been happening for about a year in skip ahead alpha...
  5. xbox is saying i need to fix a problem online at account.live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is saying i need to fix a problem online at account.live?: My Xbox keeps saying i need to fix a problem on my account? i cant see anything to fix ? why does it keep saying this? 713ac62e-30e4-43bf-9870-f1717e97d15d
  6. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix: As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come...
  7. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments]
  8. This needs fixed now! Updates ruin my gameplay.

in XboX Insiders
    This needs fixed now! Updates ruin my gameplay.: Please add the option to delay an update for like 30 minutes, since I have to download a new insider update each morning. Around this time every day I get kicked out of whatever game I'm paying...
  9. How do I fix the “For this, the owner needs to sig in”. I have been having this problem for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “For this, the owner needs to sig in”. I have been having this problem for...: I cant play tekken 7 which I got from the game pass. It always shows a message,“For this, the owner needs to sign in”. Please let me know what I can do to fix this, an warly response would be much...
  10. Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications: I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with my account that needs fixing. It is related to my allowing access to Microsoft casual games. All Shred Experience options are off. Why do...