Need for Speed Carbon

Discus and support Need for Speed Carbon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Como puedo obtener Need for Speed Carbon para Xbox One ? Es mi juego favorito y quisiera ver si puedo obtenerlo [Translation-How can I get Need for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeastConfeézVgPuHe, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Need for Speed Carbon

Como puedo obtener Need for Speed Carbon para Xbox One ? Es mi juego favorito y quisiera ver si puedo obtenerlo

[Translation-How can I get Need for Speed Carbon for Xbox One ? It's my favorite game and I'd like to see if I can get it ]

:)

BeastConfeézVgPuHe, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
    Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted (2005) and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility I'm waiting for this moment
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

It will not be possible to see this game so early in the retro, games will be added only in the next generation.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

Hi Beast,

As the ambassadors stated, this game is only available on Xbox 360. As it has been answered, I will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
Thema:

Need for Speed Carbon

1. Need for Speed Carbon - Similar Threads - Need Speed Carbon

2. Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals: Actualmente sigue un problema con este juego, al iniciar el juego en la consola y pulsar A en la pantalla de inicio y comienza a cargar los datos de la juego, este se congela, el sonido del juego...
  3. Xbox one. Need for speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one. Need for speed: Will any of the old need for speed games ever be compatible on the on . Need for speed underground Need for speed underground 2 Need for speed most wanted Need for speed black list Love...
  4. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  5. Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!: Hi I need help I was playing need for speed heat and the game suddenly crashed and took me to the home screen so I relaunched the game and 3 synchronizing pop up.so I get to the menu and chose to...
  6. Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility: It would be cool if Microsoft and EA could add the entire Need for Speed games, from the original Xbox, throught the Xbox 360, to the backwards compatibility of Xbox One or even the upcoming...
  7. Need for Speed Heat language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat language: Hello everyone, I would like to know how to change language in need for speed heat since I've purchased on Microsoft Store and all game is in arabic. Thanks 721c8571-7173-4f49-b9c6-7b73cd9b95f3
  8. Need For Speed Heat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Heat: I recently downloaded the 10 hour trial from EA access. But, then i decided to go ahead and buy the actual game. But, after buying the Deluxe Edition of Need For Speed Heat I'm still stuck in the...
  9. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  10. Need for Speed Carbon DLC downloading problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Carbon DLC downloading problem: Hello! I have problems with downloading paid/free stuff for this game. I can purchase the content, the costs were deducted from my balance, if it's paid content. The download starts, but then a...