Need for Speed Carbon

Discus and support Need for Speed Carbon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Como puedo obtener Need for Speed Carbon para Xbox One ? Es mi juego favorito y quisiera ver si puedo obtenerlo [Translation-How can I get Need for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeastConfeézVgPuHe, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Need for Speed Carbon

Como puedo obtener Need for Speed Carbon para Xbox One ? Es mi juego favorito y quisiera ver si puedo obtenerlo

[Translation-How can I get Need for Speed Carbon for Xbox One ? It's my favorite game and I'd like to see if I can get it ]

:)

BeastConfeézVgPuHe, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
    Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted (2005) and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility I'm waiting for this moment
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

It will not be possible to see this game so early in the retro, games will be added only in the next generation.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Need for Speed Carbon

Hi Beast,

As the ambassadors stated, this game is only available on Xbox 360. As it has been answered, I will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
Thema:

Need for Speed Carbon

1. Need for Speed Carbon - Similar Threads - Need Speed Carbon

2. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  3. Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need For Speed Rivals: Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só...
  4. Need for Speed The Run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed The Run: Can i play Need For Speed The Run on the Xbox One ddbdbce6-3e55-4301-8314-d1bfb3c263d0
  5. Need for Speed Payback multiplayer problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need for Speed Payback multiplayer problems: Hi there! I have a problem with mutliplayer in the game NFS Payback on one of my accounts I am able to connect to EA servers and enter multiplayer mode and receive delivery, while on the other...
  6. need for speed underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed underground backwards compatible: please make need for speed underground 1 2 most wanted carbon the run hot pursuit for xbox one backwards compatible 14cbda77-b6a4-4f87-a00e-e9ea5b03a8d6
  7. Need for Speed Payback-Xbox One+keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Payback-Xbox One+keyboard: Hy. i have an issue with Need for Speed Payback on Xbox One. i try playing with Logitech K400Plus keyboard. all controls are ok, except the nitros key. it should be left [Mod removed - See...
  8. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live: Can somebody fix this game to display correctly in Xbox Live? The game has no image and strange things often happen with showing achievements. Kinda no longer exists in Xbox Live. [img]...
  9. Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920: Hello all, I have a XBOX One, and I just got the Logitech Steering Wheel G920. It works perfectly with Forza, but Need for Speed Payback recognize the wheel, but not the pedals. It's very...
  10. Need for Speed Carbon DLC downloading problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Carbon DLC downloading problem: Hello! I have problems with downloading paid/free stuff for this game. I can purchase the content, the costs were deducted from my balance, if it's paid content. The download starts, but then a...