Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing

Discus and support Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I´m a bit late to the party, just got my hands on NFS Rivals. Bought the edition which included the ´Ultimate Cop Pack´. Problem is, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quintanator, May 7, 2015.

1. Quintanator
    Quintanator Guest

Hey Everyone,

I´m a bit late to the party, just got my hands on NFS Rivals. Bought the edition which included the ´Ultimate Cop Pack´.

Problem is, is when I try to redeem the code for the Cop Pack, it says:

"Code not found"

"Try again later or get in touch with code-supplier"

The code came straight from the sealed box, so that shouldn't be the issue.

What bothers me most is that I'm not entering the code wrong, because when I mess up on purpose, I get a different message saying something along the lines of:

"Code Incorrect, try again"

I'm in the Netherlands, so are the settings on my console. Never had problems with codes before.

Anyone got a clue what to do?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The error code that I recieve is: SVC60017. Thought this could come in usefull.

:)

Quintanator, May 7, 2015
  2. xbox

mon gamertag:

liste de jeux

crysis 3

doritos crash course

gta 4

test drive unlimited 2

assasins creed 3

need for speed the run

need for speed most wanted

pes 13

forza horizon

far cry 3

battlefield 3

hexic hd

fifa 13

nba 2k13

red dead redemption

tahabouha2001, May 7, 2015
  3. REMASTERED GAMES (What you like remastered?) MS Are you listening?

Mass effect

Bioshock

Bully

Red dead redemption

South park stick of truth

Maybe a conker bad furday remade sense they did release it on the first xbox

Fable collection

Cod modern warfare collect ,same with black ops

Deadspace collection

Need for speed underground 1 &2

Assassin creed collection

Splinter cell collection

PhychoticDrEamz, May 7, 2015
  4. Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing

Error SVC60017 occurs when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One:

SVC60017

Solution

This error indicates that there was a problem with the configuration of the prepaid code. Try redeeming your code again in a few hours.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Link here:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

NewBlacksmurf, May 8, 2015
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Error SVC60017 occurs when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One:

SVC60017

Solution

This error indicates that there was a problem with the configuration of the prepaid code. Try redeeming your code again in a few hours.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Link here:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
  6. Selphie Nutter Win User

need for speed achievement fail

try clearing your cache of updates then load up the game & decline the update you'll be signed out of xbox live but the achievement should unlock
  7. That YorKie LaD Win User

i have sorted the xbox live and the issue with my game ty for ur time
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

I think we're still unclear on what the issue with LIVE is, in this case. Please take a few minutes to read through

this guide
    , and then answer the questions at the bottom back here, in your thread. Thanks!
  9. That YorKie LaD Win User

my xbox live wont work any help sorting that ?
Thema:

1. Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing - Similar Threads - Need Speed Code

2. Installation stopped 0x87e0000f for need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped 0x87e0000f for need for speed rivals: G'day all, i've been trying to download and install need for speed rivals on my xbox one. only issue is that the download gets to a certain percentage and then stops, giving an "Installation...
  3. Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story: Hi there, I encountered the same issue as another member - post linked below and blurb copied. My Gf and I both have xbox profiles, and had two different stories on the go for NFS heat. Today I...
  4. When I play need for speed payback on the Xbox one S, My wraps just disappeared during this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play need for speed payback on the Xbox one S, My wraps just disappeared during this...: If you play need for speed payback on the xbox one S, The wraps is gone, So i decided to enter the garage by pressing the Right Bumper button, Then i exit the garage, Then the wraps has appeared....
  5. Need for Speed Rivals Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals Game crash: Hi, I just spent $23 on this game and when i tried to launch it, it kicked me back to the xbox one home screen. Alot of people have had the same problem and i really hope i didnt waste my money...
  6. My need for speed rivals wont start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My need for speed rivals wont start up: Everytime i try to play the game it freezes up at the beginning of the start up and kicks me out to my home screen e8252f58-a26e-40b7-9798-73e5f2b64d1c
  7. Need for speed not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed not working: Need for speed not working 3d577ae7-6f76-43c3-98c2-35f0bc7fc86a
  8. Need for Speed Most Wanted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Most Wanted: I would love to see Need for Speed: Most Wanted for Xbox 360 enter the backwards compatibility list. it was one of my favorite games to play and i loved the competition between friends for the...
  9. Update for Delta last night. Now need for speed heat will not work

in XboX Insiders
    Update for Delta last night. Now need for speed heat will not work: Tried to play Need for Speed Heat today. My Xbox updated to the latest in Delta ring last night. The game will load but when it says to hit A to play as. Nothing happens. The button on controller...
  10. Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals: Actualmente sigue un problema con este juego, al iniciar el juego en la consola y pulsar A en la pantalla de inicio y comienza a cargar los datos de la juego, este se congela, el sonido del juego...