Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Wont Work

Discus and support Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Wont Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get on Need for speed rivals, and origins pops up saying there is new free content, would like to download it now? I try to download it and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvengedHero97, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Wont Work

I get on Need for speed rivals, and origins pops up saying there is new free content, would like to download it now?

I try to download it and it says Sorry, there's a problem buying or downloading this info.

:)

AvengedHero97, Feb 8, 2014
  2. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    blueamcat, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Will Not Download

I try to download the Content Update for Need For Speed Rivals and it is corrupt. Says it cannot download. Anyone else having this problem or solved how to fix it?

B Movie Horror, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ideorum Win User

Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Will Not Download

I tried iiTemperr's suggestion, but I still get the error.
  5. John LouiseFloro Win User

Oh sorry. To delete the system update. Go to settings>system>storage. Highlight the memory unit or hard drive but instead of pressing the 'A' button. You should press the following sequence.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

When prompted, select Yes.
  6. ConcernedDad999 Win User

Error 80153003 is what i'm getting on the update attempts... Just found this update which could be the hell we're all having on this:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Purchase and Content Usage is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

•Buying downloadable items
  7. B Movie Horror Win User

I tried deleting the update, deleting & clearing all caches then rebooting. I still get the error...
  8. ConcernedDad999 Win User

Nada on first half, the bumpers and x buttons, not sure where u mean to do that at...but the system already had a extra stuff cleared...
Thema:

Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Wont Work

1. Need For Speed Rivals Content Update Wont Work - Similar Threads - Need Speed Rivals

2. Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need For Speed Rivals: Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só...
  3. Need for speed rivals doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals doesnt work.: i bought the game a long time ago. But now, each time i try to play, the game do a weird sound and close by itself. i tried to uninstall the game and redownload it, but it's still doing the same...
  4. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  5. Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000: I'm unable to play online because of this error. If anyone else has this error I suggest you go here. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. 7bfa6959-654d-4220-b9ef-69ade98bd567
  6. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that Xbox has turned a blind eye on fixing the ongoing problem with need for speed rivals.the game freezing up on load up screen.the only way for me to get the game to work sometimes is...
  7. Need for Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals: It really is a shame to have to vote for compatibility to xbox one x, some may explain this. Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows Awards: Satellite...
  8. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that I get the run around when I call about this game crashing, just shoot straight with me and then it will be handled but no I get the run around. 4a37f899-6104-4dfa-911e-2381d968e2c4
  9. Need for Speed Rivals from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Hey, I am selling my Xbox 360 and getting Xbox One. I have bought Need for Speed: Rivals for Xbox 360 and it has Xbox One version too. Can I still play it in Xbox One even through i haven't buy...
  10. Need For Speed Rivals Server down for Xbox 360/PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Rivals Server down for Xbox 360/PC: This server for Need for Speed Rivals server down will effect, Logging in, creating new account. Logging into Origin sign-in effected in game. EA and Xbox support are trying their best to work on...