Need for speed rivals keeps crashing.

Discus and support Need for speed rivals keeps crashing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft why does need for speed rivals keep crashing and also in general i miss the older versions of ned for speed rivals because if i last remember... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fdfdffdfffdf, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Fdfdffdfffdf
    Fdfdffdfffdf Guest

Microsoft why does need for speed rivals keep crashing and also in general i miss the older versions of ned for speed rivals because if i last remember the police team got tahoes Anyway please fix the problem with the crashing issue plz and thank you

:)

Fdfdffdfffdf, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

3. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

4. WyattSeville Win User

Need for Speed Rivals Game crash

Hi,

Thank You! I had to factory reset my console and it worked fine! I appreciate the help.
  5. HabibzTV Win User

Hello WyattSeville,

Sorry to hear you're having problems playing your new game. First i'd Try "hard resetting" the Xbox by holding the power button down for about 10 seconds then turning it back on. (Test game after)

Another option would to be either first reinstalling it and if that doesn't work i'd try factory resetting your console.

If the problem persist don't hesitate to contact Microsoft or Xbox for further assistance.

Microsoft:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Xbox:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Best regards!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey WyattSeville,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to
    the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day WyattSeville!
Thema:

1. Need for speed rivals keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Need speed rivals

2. Installation stopped 0x87e0000f for need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped 0x87e0000f for need for speed rivals: G'day all, i've been trying to download and install need for speed rivals on my xbox one. only issue is that the download gets to a certain percentage and then stops, giving an "Installation...
  3. Need for Speed Rivals Game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals Game crash: Hi, I just spent $23 on this game and when i tried to launch it, it kicked me back to the xbox one home screen. Alot of people have had the same problem and i really hope i didnt waste my money...
  4. My need for speed rivals wont start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My need for speed rivals wont start up: Everytime i try to play the game it freezes up at the beginning of the start up and kicks me out to my home screen e8252f58-a26e-40b7-9798-73e5f2b64d1c
  5. Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falla o Bug en Need For Speed Rivals: Actualmente sigue un problema con este juego, al iniciar el juego en la consola y pulsar A en la pantalla de inicio y comienza a cargar los datos de la juego, este se congela, el sonido del juego...
  6. Need For Speed Rivals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need For Speed Rivals: Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só...
  7. Need for speed rivals doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals doesnt work.: i bought the game a long time ago. But now, each time i try to play, the game do a weird sound and close by itself. i tried to uninstall the game and redownload it, but it's still doing the same...
  8. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  9. Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000: I'm unable to play online because of this error. If anyone else has this error I suggest you go here. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. 7bfa6959-654d-4220-b9ef-69ade98bd567
  10. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that Xbox has turned a blind eye on fixing the ongoing problem with need for speed rivals.the game freezing up on load up screen.the only way for me to get the game to work sometimes is...