Need For Speed Rivals

Discus and support Need For Speed Rivals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diego Neves Mota, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Need For Speed Rivals

Bom dia, o jogo não inicia ele trava na tela inicial "procurando um jogo para participar" e depois fecha o jogo sozinho, o unico jeito de jogar é abrir e tirar o cabo da internet ai ele entra, só que se eu conectar o cabo de novo ele fecha e diz que eu tenho
    que comprar o jogo. Isso é chato, não comprei ele pra ficar nessa de desconectar cabo, já vi pq tanta gente fala mal da EA .

[Mod Translation-Good morning, the game does not start it hangs on the home screen "looking for a game to participate" and then closes the game alone, the only way to play is to open and remove the cable from the internet then it enters, but
    if I connect the cable
    again he closes and says I have to buy the game.
    This is boring, I did not buy it to be this disconnect cable, I've seen why so many people talk bad about EA.]

:)

Diego Neves Mota, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

3. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

4. blueamcat Win User

Need for speed rivals

5. zico291 Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

6. Lofty Who Win User

Need for Speed Rivals

Thema:

Need For Speed Rivals

1. Need For Speed Rivals - Similar Threads - Need Speed Rivals

2. Need for speed rivals doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals doesnt work.: i bought the game a long time ago. But now, each time i try to play, the game do a weird sound and close by itself. i tried to uninstall the game and redownload it, but it's still doing the same...
  3. Need for speed rivals freezes during startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals freezes during startup: How do I get my game to load? Its been working for for months on 360 then suddenly it stopped when I installed it to xbox 1s 3a890e95-60e7-411a-9a0b-b12d4fd65823
  4. Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals (360) Error 40010000: I'm unable to play online because of this error. If anyone else has this error I suggest you go here. That's exactly what I'm experiencing. 7bfa6959-654d-4220-b9ef-69ade98bd567
  5. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that Xbox has turned a blind eye on fixing the ongoing problem with need for speed rivals.the game freezing up on load up screen.the only way for me to get the game to work sometimes is...
  6. Need for Speed Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals: It really is a shame to have to vote for compatibility to xbox one x, some may explain this. Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows Awards: Satellite...
  7. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: why is it that I get the run around when I call about this game crashing, just shoot straight with me and then it will be handled but no I get the run around. 4a37f899-6104-4dfa-911e-2381d968e2c4
  8. Need for Speed Rivals from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Rivals from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Hey, I am selling my Xbox 360 and getting Xbox One. I have bought Need for Speed: Rivals for Xbox 360 and it has Xbox One version too. Can I still play it in Xbox One even through i haven't buy...
  9. Need For Speed Rivals Server down for Xbox 360/PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Rivals Server down for Xbox 360/PC: This server for Need for Speed Rivals server down will effect, Logging in, creating new account. Logging into Origin sign-in effected in game. EA and Xbox support are trying their best to work on...
  10. Need for speed rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed rivals: I just lost about 4 hours of saved game time. Lost all upgrades I had put on my car. Has this ever happened before? 6f8c722d-98d4-45f8-935e-113103a3609c