Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

Discus and support Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yazanalansari, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not supported and might need an update from xbox live so can you help
    me out and see if it compatible on xbox 360 and if any update available

:)

yazanalansari, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Original Xbox game not working on 360

Need for Speed: Underground is not compatible, Need for Speed: Underground 2 is.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

recently i bought an original xbox disc copy of need for speed underground

Need for Speed Underground is not supported only Need for Speed Underground 2 sorry.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility

it would be cool to be able to play old Need for Speed games like Need for Speed underground and
    underground 2 on the Xbox One. we have to wait for Project Scarlet then hope old Need for Speed games come to backward compatibility.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there yazanalansari

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to work this Need for Speed game appropriately. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing and borderline frustrating. I suggest rolling back your console's
    updates as outlined in Solution 7 of Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

That game is backwards compatible, so it should work. Do you have an official MS 360 hard drive on your console?
Thema:

1. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Need speed underground

2. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  3. need for speed underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed underground backwards compatible: please make need for speed underground 1 2 most wanted carbon the run hot pursuit for xbox one backwards compatible 14cbda77-b6a4-4f87-a00e-e9ea5b03a8d6
  4. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  5. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So I bought a copy of nfs underground 2 for the original xbox recently(knowing it’s supposed to be backwards compatible). It runs on my xbox 360 but there’s a big problem with it, when I get to...
  6. Please bring back need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted the original ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted the original ...: bring back need for speed underground 2 and the original need for speed most wanted thanks I’m really bored 6cd70800-2390-4215-805a-37ea2cf63538
  7. Got need for speed underground 1 and 2 and most wanted for xbox to find out it doesn t work on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got need for speed underground 1 and 2 and most wanted for xbox to find out it doesn t work on ...: they don t work on my girlfriend's xbox 360 slim why e8b0e439-4608-403e-a597-320024545331
  8. recently i bought an original xbox disc copy of need for speed underground

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recently i bought an original xbox disc copy of need for speed underground: went to play game and it said i needed an update from xbox.com/games and checked around and there was not any update for it, any ideas//help? really would hate to have wasted 15$ on...
  9. I have a question, I am going to get need for speed underground 2 but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, I am going to get need for speed underground 2 but: Will the disc for the game work with the xbox 360? it is a xbox disc, not xbox 360 disc bc982895-63a7-4252-ae97-ff255b557346
  10. Will need for speed underground 2 disc for xbox work with xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will need for speed underground 2 disc for xbox work with xbox 360?: I reported this since I did not get a reply yet on it. help! b1daceaa-c865-4965-ae7a-80e80296be4b