Need friends for after school hours, lol.

Discus and support Need friends for after school hours, lol. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuceCouP3, Feb 18, 2014.

1. DuceCouP3
    DuceCouP3 Guest

I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still, you get it. Thanks, and see you all around

:)

DuceCouP3, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Need friends lol

I am a level 26 hunter on the xbox one looking for some new friends to play with. I'll play whatever. I'm usually online on Mondays, Wednesdays and the weekends

AbsentJoker45, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Looking for other players

Yes. I am looking for other players to play after school. I have over 1000 hours of watching Stampylongnose. I only like this king of friend. Looking to have fun on minecraft on my new xbox one minecraft.

Please send me some invites to play a game of minecraft...

TanerLoganFox, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Can my friend get his save file on my USB for me to use on my account?

Translated...all his school friends play is CoD...not a insight into the CoD culture there then lol
  5. EPK makinbakon Win User

Just a thought..

That's the only thing keeping me in school lol. Doesn't help that my minimum wage job just slashed my hours to less than 20 a week
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Which time of the day is best for gamming

If you dont want to play with loud kids, play in the morning times and early afternoons during school hours. Summer time....well....good luck....lol
  7. Biggshow Win User

Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more seriously

I never respond because some friends have some stories about this. It sucks. But just try to avoid a response. Although I do feel that this system needs an overhaul. Some of these temp bans are ridiculous. But after seeing why some of my friends were coms
    ban was beyond frustrating. When "LOL" is a response to someone typing "you're trash" and the person typing lol gets 24 hours.. there is a problem.
  8. beachbum RIZ Win User

showing xboxone next to a old 360 video

How is it bigger than the 360?? LOL, M$ needs a come up on the engineers, or maybe they need to send them back to grade school.
Thema:

1. Need friends for after school hours, lol. - Similar Threads - Need friends school

2. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  3. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  4. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  5. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...
  6. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  7. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  8. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  9. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  10. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...