Need friends for after school hours, lol.

Discus and support Need friends for after school hours, lol. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuceCouP3, Feb 18, 2014.

1. DuceCouP3
    DuceCouP3 Guest

I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still, you get it. Thanks, and see you all around

:)

DuceCouP3, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Need friends lol

I am a level 26 hunter on the xbox one looking for some new friends to play with. I'll play whatever. I'm usually online on Mondays, Wednesdays and the weekends

AbsentJoker45, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Looking for other players

Yes. I am looking for other players to play after school. I have over 1000 hours of watching Stampylongnose. I only like this king of friend. Looking to have fun on minecraft on my new xbox one minecraft.

Please send me some invites to play a game of minecraft...

TanerLoganFox, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Can my friend get his save file on my USB for me to use on my account?

Translated...all his school friends play is CoD...not a insight into the CoD culture there then lol
  5. EPK makinbakon Win User

Just a thought..

That's the only thing keeping me in school lol. Doesn't help that my minimum wage job just slashed my hours to less than 20 a week
  6. beachbum RIZ Win User

showing xboxone next to a old 360 video

How is it bigger than the 360?? LOL, M$ needs a come up on the engineers, or maybe they need to send them back to grade school.
  7. Steel KiLLz Win User

This game is amazing.

[quote user="FLX POT SMOKER"]

only a few more ours till i pick it up after school :)

[/quote]

Stay in school until you learn the difference between "ours", and "hours". Then go pick it up.
  8. Zehq Win User

Player Too Young question

... I'm not fat, I play rugby, soccer, go to friends houses every week, top grades in school and yet still I clock up HOURS and HOURS of game time. Sooo... come at me bro?
Thema:

1. Need friends for after school hours, lol. - Similar Threads - Need friends school

2. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  3. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  4. Friends System Needs Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends System Needs Work: This has been bothering me since the beginning of the xbox one era. Can we go back to the friend requests system because I am not a fan of random gamers following me. Or at least add an option...
  5. Need friends on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends on xbox: Hey guys, I currently have nobody to talk to. I used to have friends on the Xbox but they would always make fun of me and get mad at me for no reason. If somebody would be nice enough to add me I...
  6. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  7. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  8. need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends: Need friends to play with online if care to play with me please add me 915b942f-f783-4df7-9034-9b1466c55d02
  9. I need friends or a clan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends or a clan.: I am tired of playing alone all the time. I am a good team player but I don't have any friends on-line. I wont even lie, I am older then about everyone else that games and that makes it hard. This...
  10. Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add friends, need to change settings even though the settings are changed so i should be ...: So i have a problem with adding a friend and i have already changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend 05ce2a36-8569-4487-b13d-8405e0e53202