Need friends for raids I have a 29 hunter

Discus and support Need friends for raids I have a 29 hunter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a ton of friends for raids I'm 27play a lot in the evenings happy to help anyone with their missions add me please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R3R3MYJOB3RSON, May 3, 2015.

1. Need friends for raids I have a 29 hunter

I need a ton of friends for raids I'm 27play a lot in the evenings happy to help anyone with their missions add me please

:)

R3R3MYJOB3RSON, May 3, 2015
  2. Level 29 Warlock looking to raid

looking to raid. level 29 warlock and have a 28 Hunter friend who plays often as well. invite me for raids i'll go!

FasterBlade2021, May 3, 2015
  3. 4 more for vault of glass raid

Need 4 more for regular VoG raid. Have 29 hunter and warlock already

XxBREAKSTATICxX, May 3, 2015
  4. Grymm of Astora Win User

VOG Hard 29+ need players

I'm down. I'm a level 29 hunter (w/ a mic). I may or may not have other level 29 friends to bring, but either way I'd like to do the raid on hard this week.
  5. xDSLx Drunen Win User

Hard raid

im 29 hunter to i have good weps and im pro in raid
  6. Spawn of Scoren Win User

Raid hard ?

Lvl 29 hunter looking to do hard raid
  7. MURPHdizzzl Win User

Vault of Glass, anyone?

Will help with anything nightfall raid whatever lvl 29 hunter
  8. TWERKINWIT88 Win User

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

level 29 hunter looking for people to do raids with

GT:
Thema:

Need friends for raids I have a 29 hunter

1. Need friends for raids I have a 29 hunter - Similar Threads - Need friends raids

2. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  4. ADD UP BOYS...NEED FRIENDS FOR RAIDS WEEKLY NIGHTFALLS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ADD UP BOYS...NEED FRIENDS FOR RAIDS WEEKLY NIGHTFALLS: I have two 31-31 Hunters and a 26 titan Always on add me up Josche007 977fc81a-4108-4c4b-9ca9-3e3d9f76851e
  5. need friends that love crucible and raid it up now and then.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends that love crucible and raid it up now and then.: MARS Ranking - Groups | Bungie.net 360 Destiny Clan. Join us for Crucible/Raid and Strikes help. I'm just looking for players that want to team up to do any and all activities in Destiny. Mars...
  6. I need more friends for raids. Do you?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need more friends for raids. Do you?: Very sick of playing the raid just to have people quit half way through. Looking players who want to go all the way. Please add me if you need people or feel the same way. GT is and I have a high...
  7. Need Players and friends for destiny over 16 with mic... Night fall , raids, weekly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Players and friends for destiny over 16 with mic... Night fall , raids, weekly.: I got a 30 warlock and a 29 titan and a 28 hunter .so i play this game a lot anyone wanna join send a message :) Thanks 70e08f1b-4625-40e7-8ef8-50a7c6cf4e76
  8. Need friends for weekly raid add me- SL Mateo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need friends for weekly raid add me- SL Mateo: Looking to raid level 24 hunter 0dd54916-fed3-49e4-86f3-5063d3f5ee55
  9. Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here: Need people to play Daily's and Weeklys with and people to do the raid with asap. I am always on at night and scattered throughout the day. Level 27 Warlock add me now GT: Tank...
  10. Need some friends to raid and farm! :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some friends to raid and farm! :D: Looking for some cool people, preferred age 15 or higher, I have almost no friends to play this game with, just one and he's not so much online so I wondered if somebody would like to play with...