Need friends lol

Discus and support Need friends lol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a level 26 hunter on the xbox one looking for some new friends to play with. I'll play whatever. I'm usually online on Mondays, Wednesdays and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbsentJoker45, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Need friends lol

I am a level 26 hunter on the xbox one looking for some new friends to play with. I'll play whatever. I'm usually online on Mondays, Wednesdays and the weekends

:)

AbsentJoker45, Nov 16, 2014
  2. corey68
    corey68 Guest
    NEED FRIENDS!!!.........I have none lol

Hello everyone!!! I need people to do strikes and raids with i looking for people lvl 20+ im lvl 24 and I'm 16 so people around that age... Preferably people with a mic but you don't have to have one my GT:

corey68, Nov 16, 2014
  3. DuceCouP3
    DuceCouP3 Guest
    Need friends for after school hours, lol.

I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still, you get it. Thanks, and see you all around

DuceCouP3, Nov 16, 2014
  4. pd730 Win User

need drivatar freinds

Me too. I need friends lol.
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

NEED FRIENDS ASAP

There are alot of these i need friends on xbox live...........lol
  6. HunterRevenge50 Win User

I played with Nice people

Geeze Lure...you need a girl friend. LOL
  7. WildStyle14 Win User

Parents I'm a dad 38yo looking for parent gamers

hi lordrockit u can send me a friend request if u want i need more friends .. lol . iv not actually played online yet as iv no friends lol ... im currently playing forza horizons atm .. as it come wiv the console ..lol :)
  8. KvothetheMystic Win User

Need friends who play AC4 to help with trading missions

Add me if you want, I need friends lol
Thema:

Need friends lol

1. Need friends lol - Similar Threads - Need friends lol

2. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  3. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  4. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  5. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  6. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...
  7. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  8. NEED FRIENDS!!!.........I have none lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED FRIENDS!!!.........I have none lol: Hello everyone!!! I need people to do strikes and raids with i looking for people lvl 20+ im lvl 24 and I'm 16 so people around that age... Preferably people with a mic but you don't have to have...
  9. Need some BF4 friends to talk shxt and dominate with lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some BF4 friends to talk shxt and dominate with lol: why everybody gotta be anti social on the game , i be tryna hop on and have a good time share some laughs with folks but 80% of them be on some bullshxt lol actin like they kinect aint a...
  10. Need friends for after school hours, lol.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need friends for after school hours, lol.: I have a lot of games to be honest. I have ah group, but a biddy broke his mic into his controller, so looking for more people now. Only 14, but still, you get it. Thanks, and see you all around...