Need friends on Xbox Live

Discus and support Need friends on Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Don't have a lot of friends on Xbox. I just joined so please add me! b63e455c-0a3f-4e60-ba1f-9951d0dc8498 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XXBeastMode241, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Need friends on Xbox Live

Don't have a lot of friends on Xbox. I just joined so please add me!

:)

XXBeastMode241, Jan 22, 2014
  2. II Ryder II
    II Ryder II Guest
    Would Madcatz Xbox 360 Rock Band Premium Microphone work on World Tour?

Couldnt find a Vantage mic in stock. Also, how will hear my friends speaking over xbox live?
    Hearing my friends in a need, anyone know how I would?

II Ryder II, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Im Damocles
    Im Damocles Guest
    Need friends on xbox live

You can add me if youd like, I have halo 4 and minecraft.

Im Damocles, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Just got an xbox one need new friends.

You don't NEED friends on Xbox Live; you WANT friends. ;)
  5. Im Damocles Win User

You can add me if youd like, I have halo 4 and minecraft.
  6. zebra pooier Win User

add me for ghots and minecraft
  7. StreamyRocket65 Win User

Need XBOX Live friends ?

far cry 4 is cool for co op
  8. Bluntman1138 Win User

Need Xbox Live Friends.

14-16 that DONT cuss on Xbox Lives and plays CoD games? I dont think that demographic exists...LOL.
Thema:

Need friends on Xbox Live

1. Need friends on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Need friends Live

2. New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Live need friends for minecraft!! (360): Hey everyone iv started playing minecraft within the last two months and im freaking hooked! so i got a live account just to play online......turns out i need friends....which i dont have!!!!!...
  3. need new xbox live friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need new xbox live friends: Add me I'm young but fun fun to play with and I'm good at minecraft and some times play gears of war all of them but not 1 my mic is also kind of bad so ya friend me if you like to...
  4. NEED SOME FRIENDS....IM NEW TO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED SOME FRIENDS....IM NEW TO XBOX LIVE: Hello I was wondering if there is any one that wants to add me they can CUZ I have no friends 6c878f8b-429f-43ea-97c4-1b0b2c4ce1cc
  5. I need xbox360 live friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need xbox360 live friends: My friends dont want to play with me :( I need friends to play with. Any age 4ce5e99d-8738-4d3f-a4aa-632cc754be09
  6. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc
  7. Trying out xbox live need friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying out xbox live need friends: Hey a friend of mine suggested that I start getting into xbox live and I agreed so I'm looking for some people to play with me leave your gamer tags if interested :-)...
  8. Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages ...: Hi everyone at the XBOX LIVE community i need some friends to play on multiplayer with ages 16-18. You must play a lot of XBOX LIVE multiplayer,and must have a high quality mic, and you must be a...
  9. Need more friends on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more friends on Xbox Live: Heyyy Everybody I need Xbox Live friends to play with i usually play Halo(3, Reach, 4) Battlefield 3, COD: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2 and 3 or whatever is on my game list. -It would be good if...
  10. Need XBOX Live friends ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need XBOX Live friends ?: Im new to xbox one as you can tell by the low gamerscore (i also work away), any friend adds would be appreciated as im looking to get some online acheivements, diablo 3, advanced warfare, far cry...