Need friends who enjoy Minecraft

Discus and support Need friends who enjoy Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have alot of friends on Xbox one just none that love Minecraft like I do.... I'm. A 25 year old mom so I'd like to play with people my own age my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crystal Rose II, May 12, 2015.

1. Need friends who enjoy Minecraft

I have alot of friends on Xbox one just none that love Minecraft like I do.... I'm. A 25 year old mom so I'd like to play with people my own age my gamer tag is Crystal Rose ll

:)

Crystal Rose II, May 12, 2015
  2. Minecraft xbox one edition

Have no one on my friends list who plays minecraft on the one, so I'd enjoy playing with some people who do

Jesusjuicebaby, May 12, 2015
  3. BrandinMD
    BrandinMD Guest
    Gets boring with no friends who play

my friends list concist of friends who onlly play COD, need more people who actualy play minecraft

BrandinMD, May 12, 2015
  4. Hinkleyy
    Hinkleyy Guest

I have a around 7 people I just started doing a world with if you would like to join us

Hinkleyy, May 12, 2015
  5. Hinkleyy Win User

I have a around 7 people I just started doing a world with if you would like to join us
  6. Jesusjuicebaby Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition

Have no one on my friends list who plays minecraft on the one, so I'd enjoy playing with some people who do
  7. wise guy tony84 Win User

Friends for Minecraft

I'm always down for some Minecraft anyone who needs friends for MC add me
  8. wise guy tony84 Win User

COME PLAY A SURVIVAL WORLD WITH NEW FRIENDS!

9. wise guy tony84 Win User

Someone to play with my and my Mate

Thema:

1. Need friends who enjoy Minecraft - Similar Threads - Need friends enjoy

2. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  3. I Need A Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need A Friend: I'm new here guys and I want to be your friend. 2697c2c6-683a-46eb-8675-23211c7f37b2
  4. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  5. My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.: We're trying to play Sea of Thieves on game pass. It wasn't downloading so he uninstalled xbox beta and now when he tries to reinstall it shows "Making things awesome" permanently. He's left it on...
  6. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  7. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  8. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  9. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  10. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...