Need friends

Discus and support Need friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no one to play with but you can join me 003e4c2b-82e8-425c-9b62-8744fcb7f63a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurfyColt417769, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Need friends

I have no one to play with but you can join me

:)

TurfyColt417769, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Need friends for ZAT

I actually just bought this! And i have absolutely nobody to play with. Lmao. Add me! CanOfDietSprite

CanOfDietSprite, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Soham2003
    Soham2003 Guest
    Need friends for Titanfall.

Please can anybody become FRIEND for titanfall.

Soham2003, Apr 28, 2015
  4. xCaptainKatiex Win User

Need friends

Aaawwz, u needz a cuddle. :3
  5. QuantumRebound Win User

Need friends

Two questions, how old are you (like under 10 or over 15 or whatever) and what do you want to do on the game?¿
  6. VFalcon300 Win User

Need friends

I'd like to dispute the communications suspension on my account
  7. Greywolf34-D4F64C62- Win User

Need friends

If you need friends that play check out The Accursed Legion Guild:

The Accursed Legion was created a year before the game was launched for the Xbox One. We are part of the Ebonheart Pact on the Xbox One North American Server. We were first mainly a PvP guild, but we have evolved to accomadate all types of play-styles. Like
    Veteran Pledges, Dragon Star Arena, Trials or just questing in Craglorn. We still focus heavily on PvP and our event days are are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

We are willing to teach people who have never been in PVP, or know very little of Cyrodiil of what’s in it and how things run within it. We also have a guide to Cyrodiil that will give you all the fundamentals of Cyrodiil. When we’re not trying to keep Cyrodiil
    under our control we are doing quests, delves and dolmens, and the Imperial City within Cyrodiil.

We do our PvE events Tuesdays and Thursday’s at 8pm to 11pm EST Those days we mainly do Vet Pledges or DSA. Whatever we have the people for and what everyone wants to do.

Saturday we do PvE in either Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City at 1pm EST, then on Sunday we’re starting to do Trials so if you’re VR10 or above and interested in joining this is for you.

The Accursed Legion has a point system called Legion Points that you get for donating certain items the guild needs, and attending guild events. You can then use these Legion Points on our website to upgrade your rank within the guild as well as purchasing
    new weapons and armor for your character which then the Legion Crafting Corp will craft your purchased item.

The Legion has an active facebook page that shows off our activities from PvP to PvE as well as how to get some of the Xbox Achievements and if you have a character story it can be shown here as well. The Accursed Legion Facebook Page is here:

www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild

Next we have a promotional video that’s one of a kind and gets all kinds of hype from around the world. Take a minute and check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WK7ildmU

The guild is structured and well coordinated, and has much to offer. With over 200 members there should always be someone on to help or join in for whatever your adventuring needs may be.

So go ahead and take the time and check out The Accursed Legion website at:
    accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If you’re interested in applying just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you. All applications are reviewed on the weekend.

Commander Greywolf34
  8. Greywolf34-D4F64C62- Win User

Need friends

If you need friends to play with check out The Accursed Legion on the NA Server, Ebonheart Pact Alliance. We have over 350 member (so plenty of people to play with) and lots of events going on each day to join in on.

The Legion has an active facebook page that shows off our activities from PvP to PvE as well as how to get some of the Xbox Achievements and if you have a character story it can be shown here as well. The Accursed Legion Facebook Page is here:

www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild

Next we have a promotional video that’s one of a kind and gets all kinds of hype from around the world. Take a minute and check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WK7ildmU

The guild is structured and well coordinated, and has much to offer. With over 300 members there should always be someone on to help or join in for whatever your adventuring needs may be.

So go ahead and take the time and check out The Accursed Legion website at:
    accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If you’re interested in applying just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you. All applications are reviewed on the weekend.

Commander Greywolf34
Thema:

Need friends

1. Need friends - Similar Threads - Need friends

2. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. My friend needs help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend needs help: My friend has bought a $5 gift cards using his points on Microsoft rewards, and it took it away from him the next day, even though he did not spend anything with the money. Do you know the...
  4. I Need A Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need A Friend: I'm new here guys and I want to be your friend. 2697c2c6-683a-46eb-8675-23211c7f37b2
  5. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  6. My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend needs help with Xbox Beta App.: We're trying to play Sea of Thieves on game pass. It wasn't downloading so he uninstalled xbox beta and now when he tries to reinstall it shows "Making things awesome" permanently. He's left it on...
  7. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  8. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  9. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  10. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...