Need gift card code

Discus and support Need gift card code in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Still need to a code to use for my gift card. It's been over 2 months and I still haven't gotten it. f9f5c9ff-3e67-4825-b993-b4cbfa0bebd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JayFig15, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest

Need gift card code

Still need to a code to use for my gift card. It's been over 2 months and I still haven't gotten it.

:)

JayFig15, Aug 10, 2018
  2. dannius
    dannius Guest
    dannius, Aug 10, 2018
  3. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    3 Month Live discount

Awesome! I have been looking for this exact thing! I need to buy a couple memberships for Christmas gifts so this works out perfectly. I wonder if they will send you the actual Live card or if you just get a code via email.

TidalWave, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Need gift card code

I'm not sure how long it been like it but gift cards are meant to apply credit automatic to the account the purchases it.

whiteandshiny, Aug 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    This person is referring to a prepaid VISA card they redeemed through the Xbox Rewards program. Not the same thing you're referring to.

Smwutches, Aug 11, 2018
  6. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest
    Correct, why is it taking this long for a code?

JayFig15, Aug 11, 2018
  7. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest
    So what am I suppose to do? I've been making topics about this since June.

JayFig15, Nov 3, 2018
  8. ELIPS360 Win User

Never received Vbucks

If you purchase a gift card try to go to the store you previously purchased. Sometimes you need a submit code to activate the gift card
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello jon-joyce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize the currency on an Xbox gift card. You do need to

redeem the prepaid code
    to a Microsoft account in order to use the currency on

the gift card
    . The article we provided explains more about gift cards and codes. This includes what you can purchase with the currency on the gift card. We hope this information helps!
  10. Smwutches Win User

My digital code is to short I can't redeem

If it's for the Visa gift card you need to redeem the code at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  11. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Vbuck gift cards

Did you buy a Microsoft gift card or actual Vbuck gift card?

if you purchased a vbuck gift card you need to go to this link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/vbuckscard you need to login to HER account because it supplies
    a code for ONLY a specific account that here vbuck gift card was redeemed on. Please log in to HER account and redeem the code. then you have the option to select which platform. select Xbox and you will be given another code specifically for the Xbox to redeem
    on her account.

Hope this help, Reply if any issues.
  12. TwoPlySheets Win User

Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

You redeem your gift cards in the redeem code section.. If you just got a card you need to get the code from your chosen form of delivery.
Thema:

Need gift card code

1. Need gift card code - Similar Threads - Need gift card

2. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  3. need help with a gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need help with a gift card code: was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys b459e1c0-86da-4a8b-b64e-31420bfd2047
  4. Still need a code to redeem my gift card

in XBoX Rewards
    Still need a code to redeem my gift card: It's been two months since I redeemed my gems for $40 worth of gift cards. Still waiting for an answer. At this point I'm ready to call corporate. 6cb6411c-20ed-4b60-b746-815c4ff5f940
  5. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  6. I need help with a gift card I used

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a gift card I used: I used a 25.00 gift card to buy v bucks on fortnite but when I bought it it Said that the credit card was charged. So when I went to go check it showed that the gift card had been used. So thats...
  7. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  8. Need $25 gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need $25 gift card code: I was gifted a bundle for Christmas and it included an xbox one s Battlefield 1 special edition, a 3 month subscription to xbox live gold, and a 25$ Microsoft store gift card. I was never given...
  9. i have not recieved my 75 dollar gift card yet need it still

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have not recieved my 75 dollar gift card yet need it still: I sent it to my gmail accnt and never received it. called bank and confirmed funds were taken, and they were.....need this resolved ASAP 7b47eaf4-a559-4fd3-817d-f2fb2849760a
  10. do i need a credit card info to redeem xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card info to redeem xbox gift card?: HELLO.. I want to buy games from app store by using gift card, on my Xbox one I was wondering that do I have to use a credit card info to use my gift card,,, can I just buy games using the...