Need help after the new June update

Discus and support Need help after the new June update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the June update, my original xbox one has stopped working; it takes me to a troubleshoot screen every time I turn it on. I've tried factory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jr2756101, Jun 23, 2020.

1. /u/jr2756101
    /u/jr2756101 Guest

After the June update, my original xbox one has stopped working; it takes me to a troubleshoot screen every time I turn it on. I've tried factory resetting it and offline updating with a USB but still no good results.

Here's what happened: When i first got this problem 2 days ago I got error E100 and I read that it was a problem with the Bluray so I opened up my console, cleaned everything out, unplugged and plugged everything back in hoping that would do the trick but instead it gave me error e102. After that is when I tried to update my xbox offline using a USB and it said there was a problem and then I got error E101. I looked into it more and apparently my xbox has an OS that only insider xboxs have (19041) but I dont even know what that is or how it happened. When i got my xbox it was new from the store so nobody owned it before me. As of now, I tried factory resetting it again only to get it to update up to 5% then it says something went wrong and gives me error E106.

I have pretty much done everything possible to try to fix my xbox without having to spend 150 on repairs. Is there anything I can still do to get my xbox working again??

submitted by /u/jr2756101
    [link] [comments]

/u/jr2756101, Jun 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. neilhorgan Win User
  3. onyxishere Win User

Great Canadian Deals

They will be available after the June update releases
  4. Calle BatistaPaildra Win User

Error Code: 0x87de07dc

I had the issue but now Comes the solution ^^

you Need to instal the june System update after this restart the games are ready to start

your welcome
  5. grizzly targets Win User

Preview Program

I cant get the new xbox update that major nelson said on the 6 of june i cant update my system to the next update could someone help me
  6. MOONDOGGIE123 Win User

Losing TV/cable signal need help

This started happening to me after the June 3rd update. Everything has been fine for 7 months. Xbox support no help. Has to be software.
Thema:

1. Need help after the new June update - Similar Threads - Need help June

2. Need help finding code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding code: I placed an order through the Microsoft store for vbucks my grandson wanted and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the code so he can use it, apparently this isn't a gift card that is being...
  3. Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to enter to my account on Minecraft: hi, it won't let me log into my minecraft account. I already deleted it and downloaded multiple times and still it won't let me in. I get a message saying "sorry something went wrong, Give it...
  4. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  5. I Need Help With Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Playing On Realms: Hi, I just made an account of Xbox to play on Minecraft. Since l have a child account I can't play on realms without a parent accepting on a adult account. But, non of my parents have an account....
  6. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  7. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  8. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my clips they aren't deleting: I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments]
  9. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  10. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....