Need help ASAP

Discus and support Need help ASAP in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have completed many objectives in the Xbox app “Microsoft Rewards” but I haven’t received my reward for completing the objective What should I do !?!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by akaMxgikk, Jul 26, 2018.

1. akaMxgikk
    akaMxgikk Guest

Need help ASAP

I have completed many objectives in the Xbox app “Microsoft Rewards” but I haven’t received my reward for completing the objective What should I do !?!

:)

akaMxgikk, Jul 26, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Nothing else matters beyond what I said previously. Wherever you are logged in, you can play.

IndieRock, Jul 26, 2018
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Help needed ASAP

Ok, Tesco have a deal on the xbox one S with Fifa 17 for £225 ... They have a voucher for £25 off any order over £150 .. So the Xbox will only cost me £199.. Il sell fifa for £30 .. So thats £170 for an xbox one S

However here is my issue. I game share with my brother on the current xbox one. I will be moving this upstairs as a media player and netflix player and keeping the One S to game on.

How does the game sharing work here? I know i can gameshare from my one S to my brother as normal. But what if i was ill and wanted to play inbed upstairs on my old console. What would i be able to play? Everything is stored on my external

DanRyder87, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Need help ASAP

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2018
  5. akaMxgikk
    akaMxgikk Guest
    I did and they sent me here....

akaMxgikk, Jul 26, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to try again. Microsoft Rewards support is not available through the forums.

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2018
  7. akaMxgikk
    akaMxgikk Guest
    can you send me a link to their live chat please Dude

akaMxgikk, Jul 26, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Need help ASAP

They don't have a live chat. You'd have to email them through the

link
    I already posted.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Need help ASAP

You'll want to try again. Microsoft Rewards support is not available through the forums.
  10. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Need Help ASAP

Greetings, Wolvierines! I'd also be interested to know whether you experience these disconnections solely when playing Battlefield 3 or, alternatively, whether you encounter disconnections after 5-10 minutes no matter what you are doing. Can you please clarify
    that for us?

Thanks in advance! Standing by.
  11. taidara Win User

Need Help ASAP

Hey there Wolvierines!

Is the Xbox connected the same way (wireless or wired) whether you stay at your dad or your mom's place? Have you had any connectivity issues at your mom's place
    in the past. At your mom's place, is there more then one Xbox connected to the same modem/router?
    Could you provide us with a little more information to save yourself some time by answering these questions up front.

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Thanks!
  12. MisterSwitch Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

13. I Count Stuff Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

I would ask your son what he did. He is a minor after all and perhaps requires closer supervision. MS doesn't Ban consoles unless there is flagrant cheating that harms the community or they have proof of tampering.....There is no one you can call all bans
    are final no exceptions. Phone operators are not even allowed to discuss bans they just direct you back to forums.
Thema:

Need help ASAP

1. Need help ASAP - Similar Threads - Need help ASAP

2. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df
  3. Need help ASAP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help ASAP!!!!: The green start-up screen pixelates and goes black, many games do not want to launch. I have done a factory reset, twice. I have attempted to contact Xbox support on twitter, that was 5 and 6 days...
  4. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  5. need help asap

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help asap: hi earlyr i was playing microsoft flip and win with my microsoft points and lucky enough i won a 12 month xbox live gold membership and it said information on how to redeem this will be sent to my...
  6. NEED Rewards points deposited ASAP please help

in XBoX Rewards
    NEED Rewards points deposited ASAP please help: Gamertag is KillerWade I currently have 66,145 pending credits (approx $66), and they will not deposit into my account monthly like they are supposed to due to an ongoing issue with my account....
  7. I need help ASAP please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help ASAP please...: I purchased Garou Mark of the Wolves via Xbox 360 backwards compatibility today and I’m having a big issue. I can select and open the game but I can’t do anything in the game. No single player...
  8. Help need asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help need asap: Hello, Today I am having issues with my xbox one x . I have very low download speeds .93 mbps instead of the usual 25mbps. my upload speed is the same on 18mbps. ANY help would be appreciated....
  9. Need help ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ASAP: ok so I bought a 12 month live card on the 22nd of February but now it’s saying that I don’t have live how do I fix that 7f72c83c-803f-45ca-af18-952cbe1b07e1
  10. Needing help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing help asap: I entered a 12month membership in December of 2017, now on the 4th of February it said I no longer have a membership, plz help me 0d2137f4-fd19-4a2a-9ee2-50292e8584c9