Need help ASAP

Discus and support Need help ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do have a problem of my own you see i cant verify my account and when i do give an alternative account it says to wait 24 hours but i need my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OwenWatton1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. OwenWatton1
    OwenWatton1 Guest

Need help ASAP

I do have a problem of my own you see i cant verify my account and when i do give an alternative account it says to wait 24 hours but i need my account sorted out asap my gamertag is horrid henry 44 I have also sent them emails but thry just send out a
    email saying that the info wasnt enough

:)

OwenWatton1, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need help ASAP

You'll want to try again. Microsoft Rewards support is not available through the forums.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Need Help ASAP

Greetings, Wolvierines! I'd also be interested to know whether you experience these disconnections solely when playing Battlefield 3 or, alternatively, whether you encounter disconnections after 5-10 minutes no matter what you are doing. Can you please clarify
    that for us?

Thanks in advance! Standing by.
  4. taidara Win User

Need Help ASAP

Hey there Wolvierines!

Is the Xbox connected the same way (wireless or wired) whether you stay at your dad or your mom's place? Have you had any connectivity issues at your mom's place
    in the past. At your mom's place, is there more then one Xbox connected to the same modem/router?
    Could you provide us with a little more information to save yourself some time by answering these questions up front.

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Thanks!
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

6. I Count Stuff Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

I would ask your son what he did. He is a minor after all and perhaps requires closer supervision. MS doesn't Ban consoles unless there is flagrant cheating that harms the community or they have proof of tampering.....There is no one you can call all bans
    are final no exceptions. Phone operators are not even allowed to discuss bans they just direct you back to forums.
Thema:

Need help ASAP

1. Need help ASAP - Similar Threads - Need help ASAP

2. I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007: Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am...
  3. Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...

in XboX Insiders
    Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...: So, i erased my account and i cant access again, It says, working to clóset account, can somebody help me? Was trying to download halo infinite submitted by /u/Late_Capital_5498 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP: Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it...
  5. Need help asap!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help asap!: Hello I'm having trouble when I launch the app and when I stream a game. When I launch the app everything stays zoomed in and I can bearly click on a game and when I do stream a game it stays the...
  6. My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!: Yesterday people from the com (If you don't know what the 'com' is.. It is basically known people on Xbox they are normally known for hacking or doxing and stuff like that) got into one of my alt...
  7. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  8. This is a problem I need help with ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    This is a problem I need help with ASAP: Whenever I try and invite people to a party it will show I’m connecting or they are connecting and eventually the party will encounter an error 0x8923104F. How did I fix this??? Please help...
  9. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP: Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support employee is incredibly bothersome and...
  10. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP): Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me...