Need help buying stuff with money from microsoft account

Discus and support Need help buying stuff with money from microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it doesnt let me buy stuff with my microsoft account WTF!!! b3b2e2e5-0367-4a87-bbed-4c8540925023 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MXandSX, Apr 12, 2014.

1. MXandSX
    MXandSX Guest

it doesnt let me buy stuff with my microsoft account WTF!!!

:)

MXandSX, Apr 12, 2014
  2. theP33Kdude
    theP33Kdude Guest
    Unable to retrieve purchase history for Age of Empires 3 on GFWL client

I've had my account for many years and have spent tons of hard earned money on Xbox and GFWL and new stuff on windows 10. I've been buying stuff since microsoft was first a company. How is it that a company with so much money and technology can't figure
    out to let us play games from a few years ago? Makes no sense to me at all.

theP33Kdude, Apr 12, 2014
  3. jpsp98
    jpsp98 Guest
    Cant buy gold

I try to buy gold with my microsoft account money but it appears blocked, some friends had bought gold with their microsoft account money but I cant, need help...

jpsp98, Apr 12, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Are you using the website? This does not yet work with the Microsoft Account (MSA) currency since the transition away from Points.

If you use the console for the transaction you should have no issues.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Apr 12, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Are you using the website? This does not yet work with the Microsoft Account (MSA) currency since the transition away from Points.

If you use the console for the transaction you should have no issues.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. MB5656 Win User

MINECRAFT QUESTIONS/HELP FOR PARENTS

Well do note that if someone wants to purchase a game with their Microsoft account and put it on another user or child account they need to add their Microsoft account to the store on the other user. (Recommend putting password protection for buying stuff)

Hope that helps :)
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Can't use Microsoft Account balance

This is a problem with Microsoft, not you. No one is able to buy Xbox 360 content from Marketplace on the Xbox website using the money on your account, because Microsoft have never added that option. When I have asked Xbox support
    as to why isn't it available, they just tell me it's coming soon, which I'm not really giving much credence to.

Oddly enough, you can buy Xbox ONE stuff on this site using your account, but not 360 stuff.
  8. theP33Kdude Win User

Unable to retrieve purchase history for Age of Empires 3 on GFWL client

I've had my account for many years and have spent tons of hard earned money on Xbox and GFWL and new stuff on windows 10. I've been buying stuff since microsoft was first a company. How is it that a company with so much money and technology can't figure
    out to let us play games from a few years ago? Makes no sense to me at all.
  9. snikefriend Win User

Unable to purchase Dark Souls II with Xbox Live money.

Microsoft needs to give more attention to Xbox 360! They made this change and now they don't even bother updating 360 to a better version for buying/redeeming and stuff like that! Now it's extremely difficult to buy something with Account Money and sometimes
    it doesn't give you the option when it has to! So please Microsoft update the system to a more convenient and easy one!
Thema:

1. Need help buying stuff with money from microsoft account - Similar Threads - Need help buying

2. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  3. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  4. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  5. I need help buying a microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help buying a microphone...: So i'm planning on buying the Blue snowball microphone but i'm not sure cause i don't know if i can use it on the Xbox One and i still haven't got an answer, so anyone can tell me the answer? If...
  6. NEED HELP BUYING MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP BUYING MW3: so I have been getting this same error message every timeI try and purchase MW3 and I don't know what to do about it. [img] 34c0f21a-56ea-461d-a321-9974362561b7
  7. Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(: I get a message on the screen that says that you can not make the purchase and that you contact me with support but I can not solve it ee834e2e-6d6e-4529-9ed8-4abaac030b2b
  8. Need help allowing my kid to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help allowing my kid to buy games: I added $25 to my son's account so he could buy Rocket League, and despite changing his settings on the XBox One and on the family account through my computer, we still get the message "Ask an...
  9. Urgent Help Buying Xbox One S info needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent Help Buying Xbox One S info needed: HI there guys and girls, I'm new to all of this, i'm a 22 year old university student from the Caribbean studying in Switzerland on scholarship. There's an amazing deal/offer in local stores...
  10. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...: Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it with my credit. What should I do? 45decec0-6dbd-451f-b42c-b8353aa49d4c