Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

Discus and support Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpinyRabbit052, May 25, 2018.

1. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

Hi !

I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted level startup screen. Please help . i has been a while like this
    , around a year. i was using a disc before and i thought it is the disc issue, so i did a download, and it still has the same issue.

Thank you

:)

SpinyRabbit052, May 25, 2018
  2. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

Hi !

I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted level startup screen. Please help . i has been a while like this
    , around a year. i was using a disc before and i thought it is the disc issue, so i did a download, and it still has the same issue.

Thank you

SpinyRabbit052, May 25, 2018
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, May 25, 2018
  4. onyxishere Win User

COD: GHOST

5. zT I D34DLY I x Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when playing call of duty.

I have the same problem, and just bought the new addition of call of duty, and this freezes too.. I NEED HELP!
  6. Malacath Win User

Cod Ghosts Nat Type Moderate...

The port that needs to be forwarded for call of Duty Ghosts was changed a couple of updates ago.

To get an open NAT in Call of Duty Ghosts you need to forward port 3076 to the xbox.

It used to be port 3075 but now it's port 3076.
  7. Martin Doyle Win User

cant use kinect for chat in COD

Hi, TerminusV

You can use kinect for party chat in ghosts that's it. other wise call of duty ghosts only supports commands for in game like "ghosts Restart" during campaign for a level restart.
  8. TragicMuffin V1 Win User

small clan looking to expand

call of duty ghosts and xbox 360 btw no mic needed
Thema:

Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup

1. Need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup - Similar Threads - Need help Call

2. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  3. I need help.. calling all server techs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help.. calling all server techs: [img] [img] [img] ...... e89c15c3-3f4a-429a-88c3-9c078ec4e6b2
  4. Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!: I need to speak to a LIVE person regarding charges to my bank account. I do NOT own an X box, nor have ever had a “Microsoft” account for purchasing. My e mail is [Mod Removed - Personal...
  5. Need help, call of duty beta "i own this game"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, call of duty beta "i own this game"?: So i initially had the beta from multiplayer a month ago and i played it, however i had to delete most/all of my games off of my Xbox in order to fix an issue before, not its saying i "own this...
  6. Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Call of Duty Ghost 1: Hi ! I need help Call Of Duty Ghost freezing on Hunted level startup , there is no disc involved i have downloaded it from the xbox live online store, It plays fine and then freezes on The Hunted...
  7. need help from a call of duty ww2 expert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help from a call of duty ww2 expert: on the call of duty ww2 im stuck on the level "collateral damage- october 18, 1944" and i keep on dying in the tank mission so if anyone can help me out here and tell me what to do that would be...
  8. I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!!: I don't get my last two achievements by Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Help Needed!!! https://account.xbox.com/de-DE/Achievements/XboxOne/2154930/11 eyes and ears...
  9. i need help i want to buy a dlc map for call of duty waw on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help i want to buy a dlc map for call of duty waw on my xbox 360: i need help i want to buy a dlc map for call of duty waw on my xbox 360 eec38356-d71d-4e17-9fd0-f9e5bb8962f8
  10. need help.... don't know how to call! I try to discribe below... sorry for my bad english

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help.... don't know how to call! I try to discribe below... sorry for my bad english: Hi, So the console tells me "we're sorry to press xbox key to start" The screen is gray up to the taskbar at the screen edge. I can hear the "ping ping" when I move steer or sticks, but...