Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

Discus and support Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianCampos2, May 20, 2022.

1. BrianCampos2
    BrianCampos2 Guest

I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up anywhere.

:)

BrianCampos2, May 20, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BrianCampos2. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Does your headset work on other computer or other devices than the computer you're testing it?

Did you try any troubleshooting steps already?

What exact model is your headset?

Waiting for your answers so I can better assist you.
  3. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

Hi Lemm,

I have the same headset for my PC and to use it on my Xbox One it needed to be connected via the controller. To do that you will need a connector that joins the headset and mic jacks into one jack to plug into the controller. In the end my experience with
    them on console was sub par and I ended up picking up a separate headset for my Xbox. Hope it helps
  4. LK Guardian Win User

Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party Chat?

Alright, I have messed with different configurations and have found that it is because I was using Bluetooth to connect my controller to my computer. I plugged in the controller via USB and the Xbox App detected the headset and microphone immediately.

Is there a way to use the headset through the controller via bluetooth? Or will I have to stick with a wired connection?
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Headset connection direct to console?

It said I can hook up Amy headset with a 3.5 mm jack to it. I assume,Ed I could connect this to the controller. Then connect my 3.5mm wired headset to this to hear just team chat. Is that right or should I just connect the 3.5mm wired headset directly to
    the controller for team chat?

I don't like the headset that came with the console/ controller because it's so big. I just want a tiny headset like the 360 wireless headset was. So if I hook up a 3.5mm headset directly to the controller or via the stereo headset adapter ( which one?)
    will I get mono team chat via the headset ( Kinevt will be unplugged) and game sound through my surround sound? I hate having conversations that occurr in my family room to be heard and either mocked or commented on- so Kinevt is out for chat. I have a 5.1
    surround system hooked up so I don't want to hear people scream at the top of their lungs, as some do, through my speakers. Since Xbox sucks and has no headset like the wireless 360 headset, what are my options? I bought a wired 3.5 mm headset snd the headset
    adapter, since idk what I need to use a wired headset? Csn I plug a wireless 360 official headset into the Xbox one controller with the cord that would lead to the power adapter, or is there a way to make the wireless 360 headset a wired one that'll be compatible
    with the Xbox one controller?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd: Im trying to connect my accounts but i keep getting a error. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. submitted by /u/Goldbloodshot [link] [comments]
  3. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app: I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?...
  4. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?: I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller....
  5. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  6. [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage: Since Tuesday my Series X has not been able to connect to any Parties. It enters the party but says "Connecting" and eventually hangs and autoquits. Prior to this issue, no changes were made to...
  7. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  8. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP: Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it...
  9. can not connect to partys NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect to partys NEED HELP: [img] this @##$% been bugging me and neither isp or maker of gateway will help I've been having trouble connecting to live partys attached are photos of relevant info hit me up to discuss in...
  10. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out: So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this...