Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

Discus and support Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prez_Venom, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?

submitted by /u/Prez_Venom
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prez_Venom, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  3. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  4. FreakyHokage Win User

Xbox Series S corrupting my external HDD.

That's what I did last night and it works without any issues on my PC. But once I connect it to my Xbox Series S it lets me format the HDD and instal my games and apps back but then after awhile it gets corrupted again and it stops showing up on my Xbox.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

With Smart Delivery, a new technology introduced with Xbox Series X|S, you get the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game in one purchase, and the best version of the game will automatically be delivered to your console, regardless of generation – no extra steps required from you.

For example, if you purchase a Smart Delivery game for your Xbox One and you later upgrade to an Xbox Series X|S, you’ll automatically receive the Xbox Series X|S optimized version of the game at no additional cost.

For reference see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

For all the Smart Delivery frequently asked questions, see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Hope this helps
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
Thema:

Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

1. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd: Im trying to connect my accounts but i keep getting a error. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. submitted by /u/Goldbloodshot [link] [comments]
  3. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?: I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller....
  4. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  5. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  6. [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Help needed] Xbox Party Chat no longer connecting since recent outage: Since Tuesday my Series X has not been able to connect to any Parties. It enters the party but says "Connecting" and eventually hangs and autoquits. Prior to this issue, no changes were made to...
  7. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  8. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP: Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it...
  9. can not connect to partys NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not connect to partys NEED HELP: [img] this @##$% been bugging me and neither isp or maker of gateway will help I've been having trouble connecting to live partys attached are photos of relevant info hit me up to discuss in...
  10. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out: So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this...