Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

Discus and support Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Descyfer, Dec 28, 2019.

1. /u/Descyfer
    /u/Descyfer Guest

I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help. They keep telling me to OSU, but I'm in the insiders program and can't perform an OSU as far as I'm aware?

submitted by /u/Descyfer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Descyfer, Dec 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Erro de inicialização E102 -[Translation - E102 initialization error]

Hello Daantee66,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is giving you an E102 error code when you turn it on. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for the E102 error code
    . If the troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the

console may need to be repaired
    . We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
  3. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox is toast, right?

4. XBF Chris J Win User

What is system error E102 00000C01 80070003

Hello Goosemanfu,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing the E102 Error code on your Xbox One. Is this correct? If you haven't already, please check out this support article: Error
    E102 occurs when you try to turn on your Xbox One console

Follow the steps for "E102" and let us know the results!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Errore 102 come risolvere[Error 102 how to fix]

Hello danilobugi,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Error E102

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Code erreur[translation-error code]

Hello Robin,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We understand you are wanting to know what the E102 error is. This is a system error. Usually the OS of the console is corrupt. Here is a

guide for error E102
    . Try the steps out on the guide and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102 - Similar Threads - Need help console

2. I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000): I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat. Really apreciate the help. submitted by...
  3. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  4. Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments]
  5. Need help with sudden lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with sudden lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles: Within the last two weeks I've started experiencing severe lag spikes on two different xBox One consoles when playing online (Modern Warfare, Overwatch and Rocket League). I've attempted the hard...
  6. I need serious help with my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need serious help with my console: This started june 10th, when i came from my grandmothers house, and her internet isnt the fastest, its very slow, and i my xbox was completely fine, the only problem i was having was that my gta...
  7. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  8. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  9. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  10. need help with updates on original xbox one console.

in XboX Insiders
    need help with updates on original xbox one console.: need help with updates on original xbox one console. I havent connected the xbox to the internet in quite some time since 2017. I was in the insiders program before. so i figured I would ask for...