Need help doing the heist

Discus and support Need help doing the heist in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the last Part of the prison break . Level 35 Can do all part of the mission this need a good crew . Game tag 34684113-d1d0-4bdd-bcaf-6f6937a15b1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SIRRUDELEGEND, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Need help doing the heist

On the last Part of the prison break . Level 35 Can do all part of the mission this need a good crew . Game tag

:)

SIRRUDELEGEND, Jul 10, 2016
  2. Need help doing the heist

On the last Part of the prison break . Level 35 Can do all parts of the mission. Just need a good crew . Game tag

SIRRUDELEGEND, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Need Help Doing The First Heist (and maybe others)

You can join our Xbox One crew called THE G4NG5T3RS we are all about making money and killing enemies and doing heist. We currently have 16 members also a mic is required. If you want to join then head over to

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../the_g4ng5t3rs
    we also have a official gaming community website at
    number1gamers.iclanwebsites.com

peterthedrummer, Jul 10, 2016
  4. LAN MIND Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

Anybody down to help me complete heist missions tonight? I'm hosting heists and need reliable help
  5. MINERODACRAFT Win User

Looking for GTA 5 (360) Heist Team

Sure I'll help in heist if u need help
  6. peterthedrummer Win User

Need Help Doing The First Heist (and maybe others)

7. TragicZero Win User

Heist team for Xbox 360

Anybody from this thread can add me I am always looking to do heists and I need the money also if anyone has an active crew that does heists I would love to join that crew.
  8. Psycho 504 Win User

Can someone help me level up?

@ Claptrap NL

You need to scroll up and read BAD 2020's first post in this thread. He said "People can help others to level up" which means doing missions and heists with them.
Thema:

Need help doing the heist

1. Need help doing the heist - Similar Threads - Need help doing

2. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]
  3. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  4. I need help please I do not no anything about xbox 360 or x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please I do not no anything about xbox 360 or x box one: Thanks for time I have 3 question how do I use my ultimate passage these for free games to play I order it on Microsoft store I can't figure it out is a code I ned to redem I just have a order...
  5. Preciso de ajuda com a renovação do meu gamepass ultimate [I need help renewing my ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso de ajuda com a renovação do meu gamepass ultimate [I need help renewing my ultimate...: Dia 19 vencia aí chegou a cobrança recorrente normalmente no cartão. Quando fui jogar o game pass ultimate não atualizou na minha conta sendo que a cobrança chegou no cartão de crédito....
  6. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  7. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  8. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  9. Need help how do you write a game review on your xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help how do you write a game review on your xbox.: Hi guys and girls. I need a little bit of help here how do you write a review about a game on your xbox. I Own hellblade which I a awesome game but I can't write a review....... Help please. ....
  10. I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.: There is this guy named [Mod Removed - Personal Information] who I used to be friends with but he started harassing me and he made multiple alt accounts just to harass me further, I blocked him on...