Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought minecraft java edition several years ago and when minecraft windows 10 edition launched I was able to get a redeem code to get that version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AaronMcCarthy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

I bought minecraft java edition several years ago and when minecraft windows 10 edition launched I was able to get a redeem code to get that version for free, however now that I got a new computer when I tried to download the minecraft windows 10
    edition, it wants me to purchase it instead of realizing I had already gotten it with the redeem code. Could anybody help me with this?

:)

AaronMcCarthy, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    . If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
  4. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

5. ravary212 Win User

minecraft better together

He need the minecraft windows 10 edition
  6. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
Thema:

Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Need help downloading

2. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...
  3. I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One: I purchased an unopened case that included a download code for the full game Call of Duty Ghosts for both the 360 and the Xbox One. However, it only seems to have given me the 360 version. I've...
  4. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  5. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...
  6. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...
  7. Need help with Xbox Play Anywhere downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Xbox Play Anywhere downloading: I have ARK: Survival Evolved digitally downloaded on my Xbox One and I'm trying to download it onto my PC via Xbox Play Anywhere. When I go to the Microsoft Store to try and install it, there is...
  8. Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (1year subscription) cannot download the free game, need help!: I keep getting this message when I click on the price and see the price is free for gold members; [img] I get the same error on the Xbox as well is there a setting I'm missing???...
  9. Can't download, Corrupted? NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download, Corrupted? NEED HELP!: Ok so I have a serious problem here. A few days ago I decided to start using my 360 again and thought I would download some of my favorite games I have not played in a long time. I started them...
  10. Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help fixing a frozen download on Fortnite: My fortnite required an update, the update wouldn’t fully load so I cancelled the queue... Upon trying to re-install Fortnite, the 18GB installation stops at 65.6% every time. I have more than...