Need help! Error code 0x80073d00

Discus and support Need help! Error code 0x80073d00 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i got to buy anything on fortnite it comes up with this message even though my game was updated, there are no updates anymore and i can load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stanley0g, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Stanley0g
    Stanley0g Guest

Whenever i got to buy anything on fortnite it comes up with this message even though my game was updated, there are no updates anymore and i can load into games

i do not know what to do, i have even uninstalled the game and reintalled but it done nothing, please help!!!

:)

Stanley0g, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Stanley0g Win User

I already did reintall it, i even swapped hardrive it was installed on to, but it done nothing
  3. Stanley0g Win User

I have fixed it(kind of) by buying it through the microsoft store
  4. zsLethal Win User

Fortnite could currently be working on something or adding new changes to the game which might be the cause of your error.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. It may be the last update for the game was corrupted. Please try deleting then redownloading the game to see if that helps.
  6. ScottNico Win User

Whenever i got to buy anything on fortnite it comes up with this message even though my game was updated, there are no updates anymore and i can load into games

i do not know what to do, i have even uninstalled the game and reintalled but it done nothing, please help!!!
    There might be possible solutions to this problem.

1.) In a recent update, It may have corrupted the game.Try deleting then re-downloading the game to see if that helps.

2.) If you are using a credit card, then there may be something wrong with the card itself for not accepting the purchase. In that case, apply a new card or buy a gift card!

3.) Sometimes you might have to reset the console all together (Hard Drive Reset)! You can do this by turning the console off and unplugging the Power Cable from your Xbox and your outlet. Give it about 30 seconds and then reconnect everything. This might
    solve your problem.

Hopefully one of the possible solutions helped!
Thema:

1. Need help! Error code 0x80073d00 - Similar Threads - Need help Error

2. Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!: Hello everyone and welcome to my problems lol ! Ok reallly though, I have a Xbox One X and i am experiencing issues at start up. Once Xbox boots up , Gives 2 error codes , E101 & E106, Does not go...
  3. Need Help With Xbox 360 Error Code: 8007065B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help With Xbox 360 Error Code: 8007065B: My Xbox 360 shows the error code 8007065B whenever I try to download an account or do anything live related. I am still able to get game updates if that is relevant. Here is the exact message:...
  4. Help Error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Help Error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: Hi, I have Vampyr & Cities: Skylines installed on my pc, neither work, Vampyr was working and then now it no longer works. I get these error codes: VAMPYR is currently not available in your...
  5. HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! I have been trying to re-install these games through the windows 10 XBOX app as part of my XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Gear 5 Ultimate Astroneer RiptideGP Enter the...
  6. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  7. Error code 0x80a40019 need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x80a40019 need help: I currently live in Okinawa jp, and out of no where i started having issues with the game store app ie not being able to open at games in the game store. it automatically sent me to the home...
  8. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...
  9. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  10. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....