[Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync

Discus and support [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 My online save data can't sync [img] f079c542-0178-4a41-bd15-55e5825d04a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 志道馬, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 志道馬
    志道馬 Guest

我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步

My online save data can't sync

[Need Help]  Forza horizon 4  地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync [​IMG]

:)

志道馬, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync - Similar Threads - Need Help Forza

2. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  3. i need help in the game forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help in the game forza horizon 2: I need help in the game forza horizon 2 because since I bought the package of 8 fast cars and furious the game has not let me buy another exclusive package of cars. Wanting to buy another...
  4. Need help with Forza 7 sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Forza 7 sweepstakes: Hello, I just won a month of xbox live gold from your xbox live rewards forza 7 virtual key and instant win sweepstakes but the email it was linked to was from 1 of my old accounts that I haven't...
  5. Need help with forza horizon 2 we got for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with forza horizon 2 we got for free: so we got forza horizon 2 for free with gold and it's my first forza game I played and when I go to designs under community tab it says Feature Is Unavailable. This feature has been temporarily...
  6. Need help in forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help in forza horizon 3: Hello, I need help since I acquired the game Forza horizon 3 yesterday and when I started the game I got an Invalid Profile. How can I solve that? e28aa723-8b8e-454a-8d74-007b759b3f30
  7. I NEED HELP WITH MY FORZA HORIZON 3 SAVE GAME!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED HELP WITH MY FORZA HORIZON 3 SAVE GAME!!: I GOT A BIG PROBLEM WITH MY GAME FORZA HORIZON 3 MY SAVE GAME WAS DELETED THE GAME GET BACK TO START AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO RECUPERATE MY ACCOUNT !!! f9a0e6ad-1c4a-4ae2-bd2c-4cfd7aabf3bb
  8. Need help with forza horizon 3 blizard mountain cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with forza horizon 3 blizard mountain cars: hello i have purchased blizard mountain pass as i wanted to drive the 8 cars that coke wigh it. I am not able to access any of the cars ive got 38 stars allready and found the barn find an yet i...
  9. need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work: tried rebooting but doesnt work 231542d8-0451-4e5c-86de-e3f53f3425c8
  10. Need help, lost my savegame in Forza Horizon 3!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, lost my savegame in Forza Horizon 3!: Welp... sooo... yesterday i wanted to play some forza and, well... it wouldnt start... went ahead and googled, as you do, found out about a reset for the forza horizon 3 app, did that and it...