Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass

Discus and support Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9 Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked. Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaizaTan, Jul 3, 2022.

1. KaizaTan
    KaizaTan Guest

Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9

Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked.

Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe from game pass.

:)

KaizaTan, Jul 3, 2022
  2. KaizaTan Win User

I think I might have found the issue, my network provider has a content filter active and that might be interfering. Do you know what I might need to disable for the filter?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, KaizaTan. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you on the Xbox Insider program? If so, please leave the program for now. If you want, you can return to it later. Leave all programs including system updates and beta tests.

After that (or if you are not on the Xbox Insider program), please reinstall the gaming services. Please do not do this step before you leave the Xbox Insider program if you are on it:

- Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Delete the cache folder at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store. Try to install your apps and let me know how it goes.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please try this suggestion by HeshNeedsCandy on this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

- Press Windows + R > Type regedit > Press enter.

- Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DoSvc

- Change Start value to 3. Restart your computer.

- After restarting, press Windows + R > Type services.msc > Press enter.

- Find Delivery Optimization > Click on Start > Make sure it is set to run as Automatically.

Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app with the same account. Try to install your games again and let me know how it goes.
  5. KaizaTan Win User

Tried and still wouldn't let me install the games
  6. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

Hope that makes sense :)
Thema:

1. Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Need Help Games

2. Recovering Xbox One profile & game saves, help needed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Xbox One profile & game saves, help needed.: Hello. I sold my Xbox One 4 years ago after doing a factory reset on it, whilst leaving my profile & game saves stored in the cloud. I retained the Microsoft email linked to that profile &...
  3. I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...: I need help transfers my games and data from my Auntie Xbox Account onto my account how can I do it Please help?! f2bbe270-e1c6-4762-9c99-f8f5dacaf918
  4. Need help playing Microsoft Games online on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help playing Microsoft Games online on PC: When I try to play Forza online I get an error message and when I try to fix it (Xbox Networking) it just doesn't work and I need someone who knows what they're doing to guide me through and show...
  5. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  6. Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help

in XboX Insiders
    Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help: Hi, some of My friends speak different languages, is there an app or something to translate when their talking while gaming? Thanks submitted by /u/Training-Effective65 [link] [comments]
  7. I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open: [img] So ive been trying to get this game and i did, Then it didnt open up and brough up error code 0x80073712 so resherched it up and fixed that , reseted it and then it didn't work , wont even...
  8. I need help to find which account I bought a game on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to find which account I bought a game on: I bought a game (Forza Horizon 4) a while ago but recently I switched PCs and I wanted to play Forza on this new pc but I forgot the account I bought Forza on. I received a receipt via email but...
  9. Need Help with FH5 Cloud gaming (Gamepass)

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with FH5 Cloud gaming (Gamepass): Hello, i have a question about Gamepass. Idk if is a issue about the server or is the game i mean... I played Forza Horizon 5 in first time in my Phone but i notice than the Framerate drops...
  10. Need help if possible with games with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Need help if possible with games with gold: I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists,...