Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

Discus and support Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoeMajorI-407Studios, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why …but the Xbox series x was online chat and everything enabled and I even had a lab cable in

So when I unlocked my 360 achievement for sonic generations it didn’t give me a timestamp so I opened the Xbox 360 menu in the series x and it said it was off line while the series x was 100% connected and online itself and now I am stuck with 1 achievement without a timestamp for my 360 collection of games…

I contacted Microsoft about this issue and they said the people over at True Achievements can fix this & but Xbox customer support lost the ability to modify achievements a while back so to anyone playing backwards compatible on series x please be aware of this!

Now I am stuck with a game with no timestamp and considered “unlocked offline” all because of an internal issue from Xbox… so we need to finally reach out to Xbox and Microsoft to say please you need to finally after 15 years of achievements add the ability for players to remove their own achievements they have already earned and be able to earn them again to make sure this issue never happened again!

submitted by /u/JoeMajorI-407Studios
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoeMajorI-407Studios, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Foxdie
    Foxdie New Member
    hmmm

Foxdie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Need help with achivements!!! ~PLEASE HELP~

If you unlocked those achievements offline, a timestamp cannot be added to the achievement; it must be unlocked online for that.
  4. SIGHTL3SS Win User

Gamerscore question

No, since you earn the achievement offline, there is no "timestamp". I have no idea why they chose to do this, but it's most likely because you can change the Xbox's time and date to whatever you want while offline. It would not make sense to unlock an achievement
    on 12/12/12 since that's in the future...
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

Achievements

As others have said, OP the only issues tend to fall with achievements which should need to come online being earned offline.

Order of achievements isn't an issue if they were earned offline because no timestamp is applied. If you take a look at my Achievements for Halo Reach on Waypoint or True Achievements my order is totally off for the single player achievements because I earned
    them offline with no timestamps.

Shouldn't be an issue (unless you've done something wrong like modding)
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Wrong date on Crysis 3 Xbox 360 Achievement

Hello Phoenix,

The information provided regarding whether the achievement will update is set information, as there will be no way to update the timestamp of when the achievement was unlocked.

As the Ambassadors stated, this would be due to the offline disconnection that occurred not allowing the correct timestamp to be applied.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to reach out and we'll be right here to answer your questions.

Best wishes!
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

Hi byNeizo,

At any point in time did you unlock these achievements while offline on the Xbox 360?

Achievements are synced over Xbox Live so if you unlocked achievements on the old Xbox 360 while offline, then your progress will not be reflected if you get a new console or on True Achievement website.
Thema:

Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

1. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because... - Similar Threads - Need HELP getting

2. I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK: I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which yes I know it makes sense to get your account...
  3. Need HELP getting my old Xbox live account!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need HELP getting my old Xbox live account!!: I am trying to recover my old account. I have the gamertag and the correct email, but not the password. I tried using the support features on the xbox website but i cannot talk to anybody. Also,...
  4. I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...: Please help me with a Flight Simulator problem. Just before take off the engine stops due to low oil pressure. What is the problem?? Knut b9af0475-b51f-46f9-a55b-1fd66d32acff
  5. Need help getting off xbox suspension ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting off xbox suspension ,: Need help getting off xbox suspension , my custom profile was changed ='( fb79a199-4ad9-440d-a2bf-769cf0caf3d0
  6. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  7. need help getting back on the XBOX AMBASSADORS program

in XboX Insiders
    need help getting back on the XBOX AMBASSADORS program: Back in january i was suspended do to "spam". but did not know it was due to spam when appealing it to xbox enforcement (thought it was due to a disgruntled gamer who i beat in an online...
  8. Being billed for a purchase and not getting the thing I purchased. Need help?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Being billed for a purchase and not getting the thing I purchased. Need help?: I recently tried to purchase silver on destiny 2 i got a strange error and the screen flashed and i was put back a page on the store. I first thought it was all good so i checked in game for the...
  9. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  10. I need help getting rid of minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting rid of minecraft beta: I have tried everything, solution A, B, and C. I watched several videos and am still stuck on beta. I need some major help submitted by /u/thedeathdump1 [link] [comments]