Need help getting account back

Discus and support Need help getting account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXxDeAdEnDxXx, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Need help getting account back

The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will xbox support give me the account if i provide infomation such
    as previous gamertag, previous passwords, game history? Somehow the account is even being rejected even though I provided my console ID which this specific account had been on my xbox 360 for 2-3 years. I did own this account at one point and I would just
    like to get the account back. I don't wanna fill out another infomation fourm I just want to be contacted directly through phone

:)

xXxDeAdEnDxXx, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The problem is, that in the past, hackers tried to social engineer support agents into giving them access to other peoples accounts.

Therefore it's very hard to convince support that an account you want access to is actually yours.

What prevents you exactly from using the account recovery form? Can't you provide the required information? If so, the support can't determine if you are the owner that simply "forgot" the required information, or if you're a hacker that tries to gain access
    to the account and simply doesn't have the information.

So, what exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe we can explain how to "properly" use the account recovery form.

Be aware however: This is a public community forum, so do NOT post any personal information here! Just try to describe what parts of the account recovery process you have trouble with, and we'll try our best to help you.
  3. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

I forgot the password and Since I don't remember it xbox support would lead me to those account recovery fourms and my attempts and the infomation I submit get denied.
  4. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

So the account recovery form ask for infomation such as credit card info however the date range from 2019 to 2029 or something like that. The thing is I don't know what exactly I'm getting wrong in the form so I don't know what to fix when I get denied.
    I know I'm getting at least a couple things right like the console ID, previous passwords, the date of birth and all that but there are a couple things like the credit card info, Emails possibly connected to the account, emais sent to the account etc.. How
    much of the form do I need to to get right?
  5. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

Yes I've tried forgot password and it leads me to fill out the infomation fourms I'm getting so tired of due to the email even though it exsist the email isn't connected to any current devices I own.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Thema:

1. Need help getting account back - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  3. I need help getting the minecraft beta program working

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the minecraft beta program working: well it's all in the title but I'll give more details. I joined the program and have been waiting for the past hour and nothing has happened to minecraft and i haven't got any updates for...
  4. I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.: So I've unenrolled from the program, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, and even hard reset my xbox. At this point I dont even know why it keeps updating to this version of the...
  5. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  6. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...
  7. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  8. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  9. Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/abranbp [link] [comments]
  10. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...