Need help getting account back

Discus and support Need help getting account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXxDeAdEnDxXx, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Need help getting account back

The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will xbox support give me the account if i provide infomation such
    as previous gamertag, previous passwords, game history? Somehow the account is even being rejected even though I provided my console ID which this specific account had been on my xbox 360 for 2-3 years. I did own this account at one point and I would just
    like to get the account back. I don't wanna fill out another infomation fourm I just want to be contacted directly through phone

:)

xXxDeAdEnDxXx, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The problem is, that in the past, hackers tried to social engineer support agents into giving them access to other peoples accounts.

Therefore it's very hard to convince support that an account you want access to is actually yours.

What prevents you exactly from using the account recovery form? Can't you provide the required information? If so, the support can't determine if you are the owner that simply "forgot" the required information, or if you're a hacker that tries to gain access
    to the account and simply doesn't have the information.

So, what exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe we can explain how to "properly" use the account recovery form.

Be aware however: This is a public community forum, so do NOT post any personal information here! Just try to describe what parts of the account recovery process you have trouble with, and we'll try our best to help you.
  3. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

I forgot the password and Since I don't remember it xbox support would lead me to those account recovery fourms and my attempts and the infomation I submit get denied.
  4. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

So the account recovery form ask for infomation such as credit card info however the date range from 2019 to 2029 or something like that. The thing is I don't know what exactly I'm getting wrong in the form so I don't know what to fix when I get denied.
    I know I'm getting at least a couple things right like the console ID, previous passwords, the date of birth and all that but there are a couple things like the credit card info, Emails possibly connected to the account, emais sent to the account etc.. How
    much of the form do I need to to get right?
  5. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

Yes I've tried forgot password and it leads me to fill out the infomation fourms I'm getting so tired of due to the email even though it exsist the email isn't connected to any current devices I own.
  6. slackadelic Win User

Thema:

1. Need help getting account back - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  3. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  4. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  5. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...
  6. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  7. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  8. Need help getting my Gamertag back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Gamertag back: My account was recently hacked and someone took my gamertag and put it on a fresh account (to sell i assume) is there anything that can be done to get it back? Ive talked to several support team...
  9. Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...: Purchased three games online on a deal not as a gift needed as a gift cant get deal again e0216e11-ff12-4add-a96d-766d3992f767
  10. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...