Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****

Discus and support Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****. The Achievement says (Earn all medals in the campaign at least once.)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 8, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****. The Achievement says (Earn all medals in the campaign at least once.) But any tips on how to get all of the medals in career mode?

:)

IntenseJames, Jun 8, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Need help getting the Pension Plan Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****

Need help getting the Pension Plan Achievement in Halo: Spartan ****. The Achievement says (Earn 25000 XP throughout your career.) But any tips on how to get 25000 XP throughout career mode?

IntenseJames, Jun 8, 2014
  3. coinreturn1
    coinreturn1 Guest
    Halo Spartan **** Not Working

I purchased halo spartan **** on my xbox one and come to find out the achievements from spartan **** that are supposed to unlock halo 4 content don't because the achievement is labeled under xbox one games and not spartan ****. I tried looking for 343 industries
    contact information and there was no available contact info so I turned here. I bought spartan **** for the halo 4 unlocks so I'm very disappointed. (If you don't know what I mean about unlockables Google halo 4 spartan **** codes) Thank you for your time
    and help Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan **** :)

coinreturn1, Jun 8, 2014
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Co op anyone?

Feel free to add me I'm trying to get all of the Achievements in Halo: Spartan Assault.
  5. NM3RCI3R Win User

Halo Spartan **** Distinguished Service Achievement Error For Xbox Rangers and Engineer's Reference

I want to add my voice to this thread, I've unlocked them all. Same as you both, my achievement tab states that I've got 100% of the medals, and yet I'm left with no achievement to show for it. Please fix this!!!
  6. Honeycut1 Win User

Halo Spartan **** Distinguished Service Achievement Error For Xbox Rangers and Engineer's Reference

It's been over a week for me and my earned achievements in Spartan Assault still won't unlock. They show as being 100% on the console and Smartglass app, but still won't unlock.
  7. TomRowland Win User

Xbox has announced that the team working on the locked achievements issue has resolved the issue, and the locked achievements should appear in the next few days. Hopefully they're right!
  8. TomRowland Win User

My achievement showed up yesterday, bringin my completion rate back to 100% :)

Has it shown up as unlocked for you folks yet?
Thema:

1. Need help getting the Distinguished Service Achievement in Halo: Spartan **** - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Need help. Getting signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Getting signed in: Cant get past the “ sharing data with game & app publishers” screen . I hit continue & it wont load past. dfd120f1-d1aa-4edb-9dd0-62999cfbb073
  3. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  4. Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation: I bought 2 15 dollar Microsoft cards so i could get the 1 dollar promo for xbox live ultimate doesn't work without credit card, cant use them to get the regular 1 month promo either. But i found a...
  5. I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.: Greetings, at the 2018 christmas, i have bought for myself the gta 5, but that in a new account that i have made, because ive lost my main acc password, after a few months, i got my account back,...
  6. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  7. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  8. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  9. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  10. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732