Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5

Discus and support Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.) But how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, May 29, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.) But how do I select my own custom vehicle before a race in GTA Online?

:)

IntenseJames, May 29, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Need help getting the San Andreas Sightseer Achievement in GTA 5

Need help getting the San Andreas Sightseer Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.) But is it possible to get this Achievement in GTA 5 Online or is it just in Story mode?

IntenseJames, May 29, 2014
  3. Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

1. Fallout New Vegas (Haven't played 3)

2. GTA IV

3. Halo 3

4. Midnight Club: LA

5. Black Ops II

Perfectly Shot, May 29, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

first you have to make sure the option for a custom car is on, then you have to make sure you choose a car that is the class of the car you have, after that, the first car you see will be the custom car that you own.

Z4ZonE, May 29, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

first you have to make sure the option for a custom car is on, then you have to make sure you choose a car that is the class of the car you have, after that, the first car you see will be the custom car that you own.
  6. Perfectly Shot Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

1. Fallout New Vegas (Haven't played 3)

2. GTA IV

3. Halo 3

4. Midnight Club: LA

5. Black Ops II
  7. CM Tensai Win User

GTA V's Location Thread!!!

I hope to wake up to see that the location is Vice City. Been playing the PS2 Vice City for 9 years now. R* doesn't need ANOTHER one of their games out west for a while. They got Midnight Club: LA, RDR, and LA Noire since after GTA 4. Time to go back east
    coast and then go San Andreas on next gen consoles. Loved GTA 4. I put a few hundred hours on it across everything. Got 100% on the main game, TLAD, and TBoGT. I'll do the same with GTA 5. And this time I'll get all achievements. Came up 3 short on the main
    disc of GTA 4 cause I wasn't too into multiplayer in 08.
  8. Darth Arbys Win User

Stuck On Loading Session

^^Because rockstar makes powerhouse games such as.....

1.)The Max Payne Trilogy

2.)Midnight Club 1 & 2

3.)Manhunt 1& 2

4.) The Red Dead Series

5.) And the entire GTA franchise

But gotta give Rockstar props they are trying to get on the ball
  9. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

You think when they make a true next gen GTA game.

Hopefully then next GTA doesnt have garbage Midnight club vehicle physics for casuals like V
Thema:

1. Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5 - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  3. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  4. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  5. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  6. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  7. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Need help getting my Gamertag back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Gamertag back: My account was recently hacked and someone took my gamertag and put it on a fresh account (to sell i assume) is there anything that can be done to get it back? Ive talked to several support team...