Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5

Discus and support Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.) But how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, May 29, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.) But how do I select my own custom vehicle before a race in GTA Online?

:)

IntenseJames, May 29, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Need help getting the San Andreas Sightseer Achievement in GTA 5

Need help getting the San Andreas Sightseer Achievement in GTA 5. The Achievement says (Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County.) But is it possible to get this Achievement in GTA 5 Online or is it just in Story mode?

IntenseJames, May 29, 2014
  3. Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

1. Fallout New Vegas (Haven't played 3)

2. GTA IV

3. Halo 3

4. Midnight Club: LA

5. Black Ops II

Perfectly Shot, May 29, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

first you have to make sure the option for a custom car is on, then you have to make sure you choose a car that is the class of the car you have, after that, the first car you see will be the custom car that you own.

Z4ZonE, May 29, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

first you have to make sure the option for a custom car is on, then you have to make sure you choose a car that is the class of the car you have, after that, the first car you see will be the custom car that you own.
  6. Perfectly Shot Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

1. Fallout New Vegas (Haven't played 3)

2. GTA IV

3. Halo 3

4. Midnight Club: LA

5. Black Ops II
  7. CM Tensai Win User

GTA V's Location Thread!!!

I hope to wake up to see that the location is Vice City. Been playing the PS2 Vice City for 9 years now. R* doesn't need ANOTHER one of their games out west for a while. They got Midnight Club: LA, RDR, and LA Noire since after GTA 4. Time to go back east
    coast and then go San Andreas on next gen consoles. Loved GTA 4. I put a few hundred hours on it across everything. Got 100% on the main game, TLAD, and TBoGT. I'll do the same with GTA 5. And this time I'll get all achievements. Came up 3 short on the main
    disc of GTA 4 cause I wasn't too into multiplayer in 08.
  8. Darth Arbys Win User

Stuck On Loading Session

^^Because rockstar makes powerhouse games such as.....

1.)The Max Payne Trilogy

2.)Midnight Club 1 & 2

3.)Manhunt 1& 2

4.) The Red Dead Series

5.) And the entire GTA franchise

But gotta give Rockstar props they are trying to get on the ball
  9. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

You think when they make a true next gen GTA game.

Hopefully then next GTA doesnt have garbage Midnight club vehicle physics for casuals like V
Thema:

1. Need help getting the The Midnight Club Achievement in GTA 5 - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...
  3. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  4. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  5. I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!: Hi. I wasted 80 AED, which is $21.78 on Minecoins. I bought 2 gift cards, both for 1720 Coins and the first gift card worked, but for the second gift card...it said you already own it. And don’t...
  6. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  7. I need help getting the minecraft beta program working

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the minecraft beta program working: well it's all in the title but I'll give more details. I joined the program and have been waiting for the past hour and nothing has happened to minecraft and i haven't got any updates for...
  8. I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.: So I've unenrolled from the program, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, and even hard reset my xbox. At this point I dont even know why it keeps updating to this version of the...
  9. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  10. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...