need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

Discus and support need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a book that i can refer to when stuck on a certain level like trial by fire need to destroy the tower but keep getting kill by arrows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegacyGuitar668, Jan 24, 2014.

1. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

Is there a book that i can refer to when stuck on a certain level like trial by fire need to destroy the tower but keep getting kill by arrows

:)

LegacyGuitar668, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  4. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

StuartATrueRed, Jan 24, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

7. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

8. FlintyGull79 Win User

New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

Thema:

1. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help getting unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting unbanned: So a few minutes ago I got banned for communications banned for no reason until the 20th. I was playing NBA 2k20 with a friend and I posted an lfg for another player. The first person I invited...
  3. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  4. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  5. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  6. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  7. Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting painfully slow downloading speeds and need help!: i havent been able to download or update any games because of the slow downloading speed i get. There would be brief moments where i would hit 60mb/s but it would drop to 500kb/s. Ive im lucky it...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Need help getting my Gamertag back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Gamertag back: My account was recently hacked and someone took my gamertag and put it on a fresh account (to sell i assume) is there anything that can be done to get it back? Ive talked to several support team...