need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

Discus and support need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a book that i can refer to when stuck on a certain level like trial by fire need to destroy the tower but keep getting kill by arrows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegacyGuitar668, Jan 24, 2014.

1. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

Is there a book that i can refer to when stuck on a certain level like trial by fire need to destroy the tower but keep getting kill by arrows

:)

LegacyGuitar668, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  4. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome

StuartATrueRed, Jan 24, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

7. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

8. FlintyGull79 Win User

New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

Thema:

1. need help getting through a level on ryse son of rome - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...
  3. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  4. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  5. I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!: Hi. I wasted 80 AED, which is $21.78 on Minecoins. I bought 2 gift cards, both for 1720 Coins and the first gift card worked, but for the second gift card...it said you already own it. And don’t...
  6. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  7. I need help getting the minecraft beta program working

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the minecraft beta program working: well it's all in the title but I'll give more details. I joined the program and have been waiting for the past hour and nothing has happened to minecraft and i haven't got any updates for...
  8. I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting out of the minecraft beta program.: So I've unenrolled from the program, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, and even hard reset my xbox. At this point I dont even know why it keeps updating to this version of the...
  9. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  10. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...