NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

Discus and support NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I hope you can help me. This is our first time owning an Xbox EVER. We got an Xbox One and I accidently put the code of the GOLD MEMBERSHIP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeamyLicense867, May 10, 2015.

1. NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

Hello all. I hope you can help me. This is our first time owning an Xbox EVER. We got an Xbox One and I accidently put the code of the GOLD MEMBERSHIP (1 year + one month) in my sister's account. The problem I have is because I will be using MY account
    (I will do most of the control here) and already did the customization and installed the HALO MASTERCHIEF digital game in MY account but the GOLD MEMBERSHIP is in my sister's account by accident and it won't let me use the code again because it's already been
    used. The same problem I have with the digital game Halo, but that will stay in MY account. Is there a way I can cancel the gold member 1 year from my sister's account and add it in my account? Thank you!

:)

BeamyLicense867, May 10, 2015
  2. jeraymay
    jeraymay Guest
    Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account

I just recently bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year and I accidently put it on the wrong Xbox account. Can I switch it from one account to a different one?

jeraymay, May 10, 2015
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    1 year of Live Gold for $39 until 2/1 only on Amazon.

I was just on Amazon and you can get 1 year of Live Gold for $39. Saves $20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VBWIP6/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This came at the perfect time for me as I only has 1 month left!

Items Ordered Price
    1 of: Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
    Condition: New
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services Inc
    $39.99

Dear Richard Keller,

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold. The subscription will expire on Sunday, March 01, 2015. Here is a description of the service:

Get the most from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 with unrivaled multiplayer gaming, premier entertainment apps, Internet Explorer, and exclusive member benefits. At the end of 12 months, your Gold membership will automatically downgrade to a free Xbox Live Membership, unless you use another prepaid card or change your membership renewal options (go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts). Additional subscriptions and requirements apply for some Xbox Live Gold features. See xbox.com/live. Broadband Internet, games, and media content sold separately. Subject to Xbox Live Terms of Use.

Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox Live Gold. To find out more about the features and benefits of your Xbox Live Gold membership, visit Xbox Live | Xbox

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

The Xbox Live Team

rkkeller, May 10, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you can share gold subscriptions on the One. So if you have your sister set the console as her Home console, you can still use the gold subscription.

Smwutches, May 10, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put the code in the wrong account.

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you can share gold subscriptions on the One. So if you have your sister set the console as her Home console, you can still use the gold subscription.
  6. Nuyh Mik Win User

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code, but I get an error.]

No. I have only 26 months of Xbox Live gold membership until 2022.04.20..

1 month in xbox one x jedi bundle, 12 months in annual membership, 12 months in redeem code, +1 bonus? month.. total 26 months..

sorry for my poor english
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

@Genchy thank you kind sir.

13 months of gold £24.21
    www.cdkeys.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-month-membership-card-with-1-bonus-month-halo-4-branded-xbox-360
  8. DrHamad Win User

new xbox 360...free gold membership???

seriously dude..nothing from that happened..I didnt get any xbox live gold free acount..plus..I bought 1 year gold membership..but im thinkin if i can use that 1 month i will let my wife take advantage of it..
  9. Arawos94 Win User

80151103 sign in error

I'm experiencing a lot of problems with this and nothing helps. I just bought 1 year of xbox live gold membership so this really sucks. Sort this out!
Thema:

1. NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP bought

2. NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR BOUGHT: I bought on COD the MW2 remaster pack and I have just the game and not the charcater. CAN you help me please ? 02e010a2-0221-441c-b8c5-fde0353e5342
  3. I need help with Xbox one I just bought

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox one I just bought: Hi I just bought an xbox one from someone online that was selling their sons xbox. Once i got home i found out the xbox was banned i cant play any games or sign in. The person i bought it from...
  4. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  5. i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team: so i bought a xbox today and as soon as i got through the strat up faze and logged into my account it said the xbox was suspended and im really confused to how this happend because i bought it an...
  6. Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help: I bought xbox gold/live early january, an entire subscription for 1 year but for some reason today I try to play an online game and it says i need to purchase xbox live/ gold i cant even start my...
  7. I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox one that came with a gold membership and I still have not got it. I need help: my freind has bought an Xbox one for me and inside of it was halo wars 2, an Xbox one, a controller and some cords. No gold member ship thing 95b6f003-95ae-49fc-aeb8-905b74ea503b
  8. Need help Please. I thouht I bought Spider Solitaire but got simple solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Please. I thouht I bought Spider Solitaire but got simple solitaire.: How do I down load Mircosoft Solitaire collection so I can play Spider solitaire OFF LINE I play one game and then it says I have mto be on line. I want to play on my lap top at my camp where I...
  9. Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...: currently bought a used Xbox one that has a console ban and even though I’m now the new owner I can not communicate via messages or chat enforcement team please respond and and help lift this ban...
  10. Hi i need help i bought a xbox 360 and i dont have the parental password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help i bought a xbox 360 and i dont have the parental password: hi i bought a xbox360 from a friend and i need a parental password because my friend lost the password please what can i do e02d2310-080c-4892-9985-872abc004624