Need help if possible with games with gold

Discus and support Need help if possible with games with gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/clapucheeks, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Need help if possible with games with gold

I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists, and metal gear solid the phantom pain. Any help will be helpful and thank you for taking time to help with this.

submitted by /u/clapucheeks
    [link] [comments]

/u/clapucheeks, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

need help if possible

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
  3. Ezio G Soprano Win User

Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

Hello, sadly you are unable to refund the game. I recommend resetting your router as that's what a friend did and it fixed his problem, if not maybe disable cross play and see if that increases performance.
  4. Geth Win User

If it was bought that long ago, Xbox cannot refund you.

The issue is most likely being caused right now due to high traffic numbers of people because of the qurantine.

A fix will most likely happen, but will take time.
  5. schnurren Win User

Hello alizac578,

Sadly, a refund its not possible for this situation.

What you can do is contacting Activision through this page ( https://support.activision.com/contact-us ) and see if they are aware of the issue or not.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Check your network settings in the settings menu of your xbox to view the current details of your connection speed and test whether you have Open NAT settings, as this may affect the amount of people that you would be able to connect and play with in a
    multiplayer game. If not, it is probably a problem with the game itself and the amount of people using the servers at one goven time, so in this circumstance, I would suggest reporting the fault or the bug to the delevoper Activision so that they can properly
    look into it and hopefully fix it for people playing the game in the near future.
Thema:

Need help if possible with games with gold

1. Need help if possible with games with gold - Similar Threads - Need help possible

2. need help if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help if possible: I was wondering if I could get some help my xbox one s broke it turns on and off after 1 min I have switched power cable and power still the same I have left it off and unplugged for five...
  3. Xbox app on Windows 10 laptop not working--exhausted all possible solutions, need help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 laptop not working--exhausted all possible solutions, need help: I downloaded the Xbox app off the Windows store not too long ago, in order to join the Ultimate Gamepass and play some tactical and strategy RPGs on my laptop, but haven't made much progress. And...
  4. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.: Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best...
  5. Installation Stopped, Need Help If Possible

in XboX Insiders
    Installation Stopped, Need Help If Possible: Hello insiders, I am currently trying to reinstall Black Ops 3 onto to my xbox 1 and it installs to 4.70 GB(ready to start) out of 44.73 GB then stops every time. I remove the disc and put it back...
  6. I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible: So I just got a Xbox 360 from my dad, and it has a pass code on it, so I can't do anything on it, I need help resetting the Xbox so I can actually play games on it, no one knows the pass code, so...
  7. Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible: Last year for my birthday (November 22nd) i bought COD MW and when i bought it, it worked fine with no connection issues, but now whenever i go to play online it just lags so badly. If i go and...
  8. Help Xbox Insider needs as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Help Xbox Insider needs as soon as possible: [IMG] eng: we are currently working on closing your Xbox implicit tester account. Somebody help please :(...
  9. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  10. Need Help if at all possible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help if at all possible.: okay so I bought quantum break as a pre order i got the redeem code for the pc version i redeemed it but i cannot remember for the life of me what email i redeemed it to i been using the same...