Need help if willing, GTA 5.

Discus and support Need help if willing, GTA 5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone mind helping me on GTA Online realy quick? I just need someone to invite me to Survival - Boneyard and after it starts you don't have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BestNtheWorld94, May 5, 2015.

1. Need help if willing, GTA 5.

does anyone mind helping me on GTA Online realy quick? I just need someone to invite me to Survival - Boneyard and after it starts you don't have to play you can't just exit. I'm just wanting to play so I can get some RP and Cash so if anyone can help me
    thank, I'd appreciate It.

:)

BestNtheWorld94, May 5, 2015
  2. GTA 5 Hearse

Is there anyone with a hearse in GTA 5 online for the Xbox One. If so can you help me spawn one into the game. Of course by the means of you driving yours around. If anyone is willing to help that would be amazing.

Heavy Metal 335, May 5, 2015
  3. Achievements--need players!!

I need all the 5 people Ones and willing to help with anything else. I've got a 2nd profile to log in also if we need it.

Spartacus24892, May 5, 2015
  4. Hailz666 Win User

DLC achievements that needs 5 players

I also need 5 and 6, obviously willing to help with any others as well.
  5. Spartacus24892 Win User

Achievements--need players!!

I need all the 5 people Ones and willing to help with anything else. I've got a 2nd profile to log in also if we need it.
  6. Creatable Win User

Anyone wanna play GTA Online with me?

I need help with some of the missions so I can earn my GTA 5 character more money.
  7. T19OSH Win User

Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

Hi im looking for friends on destiny to do the fist of crota im level 30 so i need 5 more friends to help me to do it anyone willing to help me?
  8. Dont Be A Derp Win User

Fable III Weapon Trading!

im willing to trade, have all 5 you need
Thema:

Need help if willing, GTA 5.

1. Need help if willing, GTA 5. - Similar Threads - Need help willing

2. Password not accepted..need HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password not accepted..need HELP: Renewed and accepted a new renewal to gold. Entered email address and password...comes back dont recognise password. Reset password and still will not let me in yet email and password accepted to...
  3. Need help with backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backward compatibility: I have black ops 2 on disc for the 360 which is backward compatible with xbox one but my xbox one is all digital and cannot take discs. Is there a way I can play black ops 2 on my xbox one without...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  5. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  6. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  7. Help needed - new to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed - new to gaming: Hi there all. I hope you can help with some basic guidance. All stores are closed so i have no one to ask! I am a complete novice at gaming and havent owned a console since having a Sega Mega...
  8. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  9. Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...: Bien, hace ya varios años mi hermana hizo un perfil de xbox con mi correo, por lo tanto siempre que entro ya sea a la app de xbox o a mi correo, me aparece su perfil, por lo tanto no puedo hacer...
  10. I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a co-op partner to do the achievements, willing to help anyone: I have been trying to get a game but I seems like no one is playing it online, and when I get a partner they always quit after the first level, I really want to 100 percent this one guys help...