Need help logging in to Minecraft

Discus and support Need help logging in to Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to use a Microsoft Account to login to Minecraft so I entered my Microsoft information and it says my Password is wrong. I changed it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billy9838, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Billy9838
    Billy9838 Guest

I have to use a Microsoft Account to login to Minecraft so I entered my Microsoft information and it says my Password is wrong. I changed it and it still does not work and I ensured it did not have any typos. I already contacted Mojang Support and they said to contact Microsoft for this problem. So I don't know why I'm unable to login into Minecraft using my Microsoft Account

:)

Billy9838, Sep 16, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend you try the solution below, please.

There is one important step that Microsoft and Mojang leave out of all the FAQs when they innately repeat themselves to sign in with their Microsoft account. On the Launcher login page, you must click the button to return to the accounts page. But then, don't click on your existing account that you want to log in or you'll simply fall back into the same cycle of problems that won't allow you to log in. You need to add a new account. It's counterintuitive because you're not actually setting up a new account. But after clicking to add a new account, you can choose to sign in with your Microsoft account in Launcher. After doing this, it will automatically use the Microsoft account to log in to Launcher.

This solution can be found in the thread below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

*If this does not work you will need to contact the responsible sector for the account, you can be doing this by following the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Choose the contact-us option

or

Ask a question to an agent

*Describe the problem you are having, and then request a callback, or speak to one of the gamers, they will be able to redirect you to the right sector.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  3. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

Thanks for the help. I tried the instructions set out in the video a few times but it didn't work. It still wants me to log in with the other MS/xbox account username.

Someone hinted that you need to log out of every minecraft account that your MS account has logged in to. I played minecraft on an xbox years ago which I no longer have but I have no idea if that old xbox account is still associated with minecraft and no
    idea how to log out if it is.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Need Log-in Help

Hi Asher's Mom,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. . The only way to recover an account is with the
    Account Recovery Form. You have unlimited tries to complete it. Although you are only
    able to do it once or twice a day. Some important information to keep note:

1. Name and birthdate must match what is on the account.
    2. Passwords you used in past--never leave blank always put something.
    3. When asked if purchased anything say yes then Xbox and subscription.
    4. This will ask for the gamer tag, console ID which on a Xbox one is under settings>system>console info>Xbox live device ID which starts with FD.
    5. Anything dealing with email put N/A

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Need Log-in Help

well I think what you require is to get back your son's account, so in that case I think is better you talk from some of microsoft via chat of phone call, they will help you and you will have to give some personal info, https://support.xbox.com/ here
    is the link
  6. Duck0nQu4ck64 Win User

Need Log-in Help

Attempt to log into your childs account from the microsoft website, and see if they are associted with any consoles.
Thema:

1. Need help logging in to Minecraft - Similar Threads - Need help logging

2. Need Help logging into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Help logging into my account: I forgot my email for an account of mine which happens to be the one that i got game pass from and it also wont let me log in through xbox which in the process doesnt allow me to see the email. Is...
  3. Need Log-in Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Log-in Help: Unable to log-in to my XBox. The log-in is requesting the password for an email that is NOT associated with anyone in my home. Why would someone else’s email come up on my Xbox? Please help my son...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  5. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72
  6. Need help logging in! I've emailed microsoft and I'm just waiting for a reply now. Any help...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help logging in! I've emailed microsoft and I'm just waiting for a reply now. Any help...: Hey guys, I recently got accepted into the Xcloud program, but I can't manage to get passed the initial screen. Is there something I'm missing? submitted by /u/syedhamzaali123 [link] [comments]
  7. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net: So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it...
  8. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...
  9. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  10. Need help havent been able to log in to my ONE all day keep getting codes....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help havent been able to log in to my ONE all day keep getting codes....: so i keep getting error codes and when i go to look them up it says they are not there... i cant log in or get conected to the internet. any help would be apreciated. thank you....