Need help making MC server

Discus and support Need help making MC server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a pro builder(s) to help me build a city. Add me to help make the server. I also need econemy in my server and a name for the server. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpicGirlGaming9, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Need help making MC server

I need a pro builder(s) to help me build a city. Add me to help make the server. I also need econemy in my server and a name for the server. Thanks!

:)

EpicGirlGaming9, Jun 1, 2014
  2. What Is The WORST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Need help with MC, LSW? I'd be happy to help. Need help making MC server :)

Galactic Geek, Jun 1, 2014
  3. DaddyKoolKat
    DaddyKoolKat Guest
    Minecraft

DaddyKoolKat, Jun 1, 2014
  4. UnyoBro Win User

An Apology

MC is a video game. Saying otherwise is just ridiculous. MC has a weak tacked on official story because certain types of people think it needed one, it didn't. In fact the whole point of MC is you make the story as you go along. Go play on a server with
    some friends. All those adventures, deaths, discoveries, ect are the story. Use your imagination, it helps.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

What Is The WORST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Need help with MC, LSW? I'd be happy to help. :)
  6. xmadmikey1994x Win User

Unable to Connect to EA Online?

Please bring back a few servers for bf2:mc :( so many people want to play it
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

lost my preview installation as had to have a new xbox mr mc perv

Hey there Mr Mc Perv!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!
  8. UnyoBro Win User

MineCraft question.

So MC on 360 will be within it's own online bubble right? No logging into awesome servers just ones made by friends?
Thema:

Need help making MC server

1. Need help making MC server - Similar Threads - Need help making

2. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  3. Can't make a payment need help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't make a payment need help: I tried to use 1.25$ Microsoft reward and it wont work do to a reoccurring payment issue with my last subscription I see no cancel option like they said they was in payment&billing...
  4. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  5. I get this message: "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!" HELP!

in XBoX Rewards
    I get this message: "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!" HELP!: When I am going to redeem the money, I get this message: "Your account needs updating to make a deposit!" I have a Brazil and USA address, but I only use the Brazilian address. I wanted to delete...
  6. Your account needs an update to make a deposit. help please

in XBoX Rewards
    Your account needs an update to make a deposit. help please: Your account needs an update to make a deposit. i have 10.000 xbox live rewards credits and I can not deposit HELP PLEASE 7b9ad8fb-4600-4f34-a772-f298ea65d0ed
  7. Need help! Missing 1250 points from (Make a purchase, earn Rewards). I have purchased ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help! Missing 1250 points from (Make a purchase, earn Rewards). I have purchased ...: Purchased Gears of War 4 digital download on Xbox One Console's game store, on my account, and did not receive 1250 points From Xbox Live Rewards' "Make a purchase, earn Rewards (1250 points)"....
  8. I need help making a new gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help making a new gamertag: I haven’t changed my gamertag in 5 years because I never really knew what to change it to. I’m not very creative And I don’t want any numbers in the gamertag. Help?...
  9. I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not ...: I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not proceed dfed384e-9cd2-4822-832c-d89de64388f1
  10. *NEED HELP FAST* Xbox One S Making Noise while it's Turned Off? *NEED HELP FAST*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *NEED HELP FAST* Xbox One S Making Noise while it's Turned Off? *NEED HELP FAST*: So I just bought the Xbox One S 500GB BF1 bundle in Storm Grey at Walmart Monday. Got everything updated and it's running fine. Finished the BF1 campaign tonight and then did a complete shut down....